Jordan Tapping - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Jordan Tapping

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm extremely disappointed to read this as racism has never been as big a problem in Scottish football when compared to Italian, Spanish and even English football.

I'm sure Peterhead are furious about the situation as it gives them some very unwanted attention.

"I'm a swine, you don't wanna know me"

For once I full agree with u , and for once you have actually started a good topic. Not a bad reply from the forums fav orange hunheid racist sectarian bigot eh. Keep the standard flying high , were united on that front nationally I presume .

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

They should walk off the park when this happens. Make the authorities do something about.

To be fair to the authorities I don't think the people running Scottish football take racism lightly. That said, I would completely support a walk-off in these cases simply to send a message that it's unacceptable.

EOho8Pw.png

I think Peterhead should make a donation to give racism the red card and try as much as possible to distance themselves from these idiots

I'm quite sure that's exactly what will happen, and the club will help identify them. Peterhead are a good club.

EOho8Pw.png

To be fair to the authorities I don't think the people running Scottish football take racism lightly. That said, I would completely support a walk-off in these cases simply to send a message that it's unacceptable.

Yes I believe you're right there. But I wonder if they would attach the same importance whether it happened to Jordan Tapping or Efe Ambrose?

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I think Peterhead should make a donation to give racism the red card and try as much as possible to distance themselves from these idiots

Yeah, a token gesture is the way to go.

Sack using CCTV footage, crowd photographs and interacting with their support in order to identify the culprit(s) and ban them from the ground before reporting them to Police Scotland and seeking banning orders and prosecutions.

Still, the Peterhead support can't be that bad- they've still not hounded out their manager for being a Catholic.

Someone on P&B said this, and if it's true it's absolutely shocking:

While it wasn't continual abuse, it certainly wasn't an isolated incident. It was happening that often that when our captain, Chris Townsley tried to bring it the attention of the ref for the third time, he was told he(the ref) hadn't heard it and to leave him alone or he'd be booked.

EOho8Pw.png

Someone on P&B said this, and if it's true it's absolutely shocking:

I find it hard to believe that nobody in the crowd could pinpoint the culprit. The crowd was only 554, you would have been able to hear the players fart. 

Sounds like the referee took the easy way out and turned a blind eye to it. Shitebag..

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

surely the ref will get sacked if this is true

I see the referee was Gavin Duncan, a category 3 referee, the lowest level SFA referee. He probably didn't know what to do.

The absolute least he could do in that situation is:

1) Alert the ground security staff

2) Include it in his report

If he did both of those things that makes his actions a bit better, although still not kosher.

EOho8Pw.png

surely he would have had some training on how to deal with a crowd situation, also I assume the stewards saw the culprits?

No idea what training they do.

The stewards would have probably either been playing with their phones or eating chips, like what they do at Cappielow.

ETA: Obviously I don't mean Deego.  :P 

Archived