MOTM vs Falkirk 20th October 2018 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

MOTM vs Falkirk 20th October 2018

Admin

MOTM  

59 members have voted

1. 1. vs Falkirk

• Ryan Scully
    • Lee Kilday
    • Rory McKeown
    • Kerr Waddell
    • Gregor Buchanan
    • Michael Tidser
    • Chris Millar
    • Jim McAllister
    • Ross MacLean
    • Gary Oliver
    • Ross MacLean
    • Reghan Tumilty
    • Bob McHugh
    • Jack Iredale

Who was sponsors MotM?

I thought Midge was excellent all game so went for him.

Ross Maclean got sponsors MOTM. Had a decent game and was our one attacking outlet but for me Waddell, Millar and Tidser were ahead of him for MOTM.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I think that it's a healthy situation where there is around half a dozen players in contention for the MotM award and there isn't one unanimous winner. It means that several players have had a very good game. Long may it continue.

*insert signature here*

I think that it's a healthy situation where there is around half a dozen players in contention for the MotM award and there isn't one unanimous winner. It means that several players have had a very good game. Long may it continue.

Strange thing was it was a very average team performance overall.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

I was a lot happier with the performances of McKeown and Tumilty than I have been, but I am a little concerned that it was as much to do with the lack of opposition as anything else.

For me, Millar was the best player on the pitch. Hardly wasted a pass all day, popped up in good areas all over the pitch and always tried to be positive. Waddell was really good, and McLean showed why he should probably never have been dropped.

Strange thing was it was a very average team performance overall.

I tend to agree, but I'm confident it will get better. I reckon things are starting to gel the way JJ wants it.

Edit to add:

I also like Gregor Buchanan, I reckon he's very underrated and has a good work rate too. I think he's destined to be our unsung hero. A more than adequate replacement for Bam O'Ware.

*insert signature here*

Can only hope the win breeds confidence and we can continue to play the way we did second half - which is as good as we've played since the second half against Thistle in the cup. 

No pressure on Saturday up in Dingwall, so let's hope we get the ball down and try to play football. Back 4 seems to have settled a bit as well which can surely only be good. 

TIME FOR CHANGE!

I also like Gregor Buchanan, I reckon he's very underrated and has a good work rate too. I think he's destined to be our unsung hero. A more than adequate replacement for Bam O'Ware.

Agreed. There was obviously a huge improvement across the board in the second half on Saturday, but thought you could see Buchanan's confidence in particular improving. He can be a bit shaky on the ball, but as the game went on he looked more and more confident and assured with it. Good to see.

AWMSC

Interesting that there have been no votes (yet) for the sponsors' MotM.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

He's had 4 votes but his name is on twice.

:lol:

Hadn’t noticed that.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived