Very proud today - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Very proud today

I'm a very proud, if not bemused, man today. For the first time ever I've been booted off a Facebook page! 

The page is a pretty gash Morton Supporters one, the guy who administers it (McIntosh??) seems to be on some sort of putsch against readers  he disagrees with. 

Anyway, I'm still laughing at it, no idea why I'm sharing on here, probably because I found it funny! 

I think I need to try and get booted off more pages, even the Skunks page hasn't binned me FFS!

Run Silent, Run Deep...

"Men who go to sea in Submarines are nothing but pirates in His Majesties uniform" Admiral of the Fleet Lord Jellicoe

I got banned from that one ages ago- think it’s that weird wee boy Brotherton that runs it. Doesn’t stop him retweeting my tweets through the Twitter account though.

On the subject of being banned from internet forums, I note a couple of posters on here have been conspicuous in their absence over the last few days.

Has someone had his tablet taken off him for missing the Keystore run?

Ahh, Matt McIntosh. Sunshine Tours operator and football fan extraordinaire :lol:

Ach, I’m thinking of another one- forgot all about Matt. Must owe him a fortune for all the seats I booked on his bus to Stranraer in 2015.

Ach, I’m thinking of another one- forgot all about Matt. Must owe him a fortune for all the seats I booked on his bus to Stranraer in 2015.

How could you forget the guy who thought shouting at people from a moving car up the QB was going to solve all of Morton's problems and boost our home crowds to 4,000? 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

I got barred off one of the fan pages ages ago for getting them telt about posting stuff like "We at the club would like to announce.." etc like they were the official club account. I'm sure the club later told them to rap it as well.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

How could you forget the guy who thought shouting at people from a moving car up the QB was going to solve all of Morton's problems and boost our home crowds to 4,000? 

I'm intrigued, I don't know that story? I wonder if his rants were as badly composed as his Facebook ones? 

Nice blog post mate. Subscribed and upvoted.

You are very welcome, I aim to please...  :eek:

Run Silent, Run Deep...

"Men who go to sea in Submarines are nothing but pirates in His Majesties uniform" Admiral of the Fleet Lord Jellicoe

I'm intrigued, I don't know that story? I wonder if his rants were as badly composed as his Facebook ones? 

You are very welcome, I aim to please...  :eek:

I can't recall the details, but in one of the Facebook groups he was calling out people (and threatening to report them to the club) for essentially disagreeing with him. He seemed to appear on the scene very quickly and had a lot to say for himself. He was talking about running buses to crucial away games in the League One season, then it came to light that he had a shady past organising buses and having his own travel company that went tits up. 

He blocked me on Facebook and was spamming me for a few months using fake accounts and other shite. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

I can't recall the details, but in one of the Facebook groups he was calling out people (and threatening to report them to the club) for essentially disagreeing with him. He seemed to appear on the scene very quickly and had a lot to say for himself. He was talking about running buses to crucial away games in the League One season, then it came to light that he had a shady past organising buses and having his own travel company that went tits up.

He blocked me on Facebook and was spamming me for a few months using fake accounts and other shite.

Pretty sure I called him out and got blocked by him, then started getting a bit of abuse from other accounts.

Archived