Pater Houston.. Assistant Manager.. - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Pater Houston.. Assistant Manager..

delboy66

I exclusively revealed Derek Lyle’s arrival 2 weeks prior to the club announcing, much to everyone’s exclamation.

History has repeated itself. BBT has GOURLAY’D the whole forum.

Unfortunately Marlon Harewood didn’t get to signing on the dotted line.

:lol:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very pleased with this. The club have responded brilliantly to the McKinnon fiasco on the footballing side at least: getting Johansson in so quickly, shunning the usual rent-a-goons in the process then appointing an assistant of Houston's calibre is really impressive work.

I suppose the weirdness of the McKinnon thing overshadows this a bit, but I think there's a lot of really positive signs on the playing front overall. The swift punting of Duffy, the appointment of a manager who looked like he had the ideas and ambition to put an exciting, winning team on the park in McKinnon (again, it warps this point a good bit) then the quick signing of JJ suggest the days of the short-leet are well and truly gone.

Time well tell, of course, but at least we seem to be on the right track.

AWMSC

Very pleased with this. The club have responded brilliantly to the McKinnon fiasco on the footballing side at least: getting Johansson in so quickly, shunning the usual rent-a-goons in the process then appointing an assistant of Houston's calibre is really impressive work.

I suppose the weirdness of the McKinnon thing overshadows this a bit, but I think there's a lot of really positive signs on the playing front overall. The swift punting of Duffy, the appointment of a manager who looked like he had the ideas and ambition to put an exciting, winning team on the park in McKinnon (again, it warps this point a good bit) then the quick signing of JJ suggest the days of the short-leet are well and truly gone.

Time well tell, of course, but at least we seem to be on the right track.

Hopefully we get another sports science type person in too.

Perfect for Chris miller guy knows his stuff.

The previous guy was a complete imposter so I’ve been told .

That's nonsense. Chris is a fitness instructor and the other guy done sports science using analysis to make sure players were fit. It's two completely different roles.

Can't wait till the 20th when big Ped smacks the snake right on the kisser when tidser scores a a 93rd minute winner

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Perfect for Chris miller guy knows his stuff.

The previous guy was a complete imposter so I’ve been told .

To be honest, the guy has a really good reputation in his field of work. I work with a boy aswell who’s worked alongside him years ago at Partick and said he was really good.

Obviously he can take the snake tag too though along with the other two hissing pricks.

Archived