Sick Chants - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Sick Chants

Ray Von

Probably was sick but it's just as sick as the Rangers fans glorifying them for no reason other than he was in an army that didn't behave very well in a country they don't like.

You aren't going to get any argument with me there mate. In fact a few drunk dhims outside the black cat is nothing compared to what the cream buns get up to. I am sure it is their armed forces game tomorrow actually

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You aren't going to get any argument with me there mate. In fact a few drunk dhims outside the black cat is nothing compared to what the cream buns get up to. I am sure it is their armed forces game tomorrow actually

Aye, that's mental the whole abseiling off roof thing. I don't have a problem with the armed forces stuff but the only thing Rangers have as an excuse to like it is the whole northern Irish thing.

For me they are actually more disrespectful than anyone by using it as a way to dither their own bigoted agenda.

Aye, that's mental the whole abseiling off roof thing. I don't have a problem with the armed forces stuff but the only thing Rangers have as an excuse to like it is the whole northern Irish thing.

For me they are actually more disrespectful than anyone by using it as a way to dither their own bigoted agenda.

Spot on. If anything it only worsens the reputation of the forces since everybody in Scotland who isn't a Rangers fan sees right through their nonsense

Archived