The Gifruy Ray Mckinnon Thread - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Gifruy Ray Mckinnon Thread

capitanus

I think the best part is the Falkirk fans on P&B going on about how much of an improvement it is and how optimistic they are. Yes, because shipping three goals to something called "Ayr" is a fantastic achievement.

FWIW I reckon they'll be like St. Mirren a couple of years back and stay up (albeit in 9th and not 8th) but this is going to be a lot of fun in the meantime.

EOho8Pw.png

"They simply didn't follow instructions"

Which is code for, being 2-0 up is all to do with how I prepared the team. Losing 3 goals in 15 mins after half time is nothing to do with me, my instructions at half time or how I set up the team and all about the players ineptitude."

Reptile.

While I do think Falkirk will stay up, I think a lot of this will rest on their January signings. In the meantime anyone worried about them should watch yesterday's highlights:

Their defense is Brechinesque, completely devoid of any confidence to boot. You can see the panic any time a ball is hoofed over the top, not to mention out wide.

EOho8Pw.png

TRVMP did some tremendous work during St. Mirren’s darkest days chronicling the teams without a league win in Europe that season.

With Albion Rovers picking up a point, we’ve only got Dundee and Falkirk in the SPFL who have lost every game now. I’d suggest now’s the time to start comparing Falkirk to the others across the continent who are absolutely hapless.

Do your thing, Ewan!

Archived