The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread - Page 116 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread

TRVMP

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As has Langan.

I've no issue with them going out to get games because neither are ready for the Championship, but I do hope Iredale isn't going to be out for long. With Strapp gone we have no cover for McKeown while he's out.

We know we're buggered for holding midfield cover with or without Langan so happy for him to play and hopefully be a better player for it come January.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Any loan move that helps to keep Clyde nailed in their horrible little coffin known as 'Scottish League Two' earns my approval.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

As has Langan.

I've no issue with them going out to get games because neither are ready for the Championship, but I do hope Iredale isn't going to be out for long. With Strapp gone we have no cover for McKeown while he's out.

We know we're buggered for holding midfield cover with or without Langan so happy for him to play and hopefully be a better player for it come January.

Talking about holding midfield, Kyle Thomson appears to have vanished. Not heard him mentioned in ages and no sign of him in the reserve games.

Is he injured?

Snake McKinnon wanted 1 more Player told His budget was spent.. Was told by Sandy Easdale to stick Sander His boy on the bench for the 1st Team He would give Him the Money for the Player same happened under Duffy last Season.. McKinnon told Sandy to do one was not even near ready for the 1st Team Words were exchanged with Crawford thus ended badly..

Ryan or Robert Thompson??

What you on about?

Would have thought somebody with so much insider knowledge would also know players' names.

AWMSC

• 1 month later...

Archived