France - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

France

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is all.

O wait...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Who were you supporting tonight?

(Screw Italia! Before you start!) :P

I want France to lose at every opportunity.

Your thuggery lost you the World Cup, now they're missing out on the Euros. :lol:

GIRUY - Henry in particular. :P

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I want France to lose at every opportunity.

Your thuggery lost you the World Cup, now they're missing out on the Euros. :lol:

GIRUY - Henry in particular. :P

Oh aye certainly - screw the French as well, bloody pish they are :lol:

But i hate Italy more :P

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Who is "your"?

The Frenchies.

I know he suports Scotland but he appears to have a croissant sized soft spot for the surrenderers over the rightful reigning world champions.

Can't think why. :unsure:

Oh aye certainly - screw the French as well, bloody pish they are :lol:

But i hate Italy more :P

You can't hate Italy, there is nothing to be hated. :o

There is Watatwazzi for starters, and the diving pish of Camoranesi/Totti/Cassano.

Respect to Gattuso though. Football needs more Gattusos B)

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Diving cheating b*****ds.

I can't understand why anyone would like another country other than their own.

I like Finland as well.

Is that wrong? (Rhetorical question) :rolleyes:

See, Italy didn't dive and cheat in the WC in any way comparable to other more "illustrious" nations like France. <_>

There is Watatwazzi for starters, and the diving pish of Camoranesi/Totti/Cassano.

Respect to Gattuso though. Football needs more Gattusos B)

Materazzi is exactly what the Morton defence needs - a complete lunatic.

Its not as if he plays in the strongest 11 anyway - not when you have the greatest central defence partnership currently in the world. B)

I like Finland as well.

Is that wrong? (Rhetorical question) :rolleyes:

See, Italy didn't dive and cheat in the WC in any way comparable to other more "illustrious" nations like France. <_>

Don't give a flying feck for any other country beside Scotland. Some I detest more than others, though :rolleyes:

onsP5NR.jpg

Yes.

CHEATS

:lol:

Note how you spared me Materazzi's "red card" earlier - which swung the game from total dominance to Italy under pressure.

There was contact, Neill offered a leg, Grosso wasn't going anywhere.

Had, say, McFadden done that tonight, I doubt the same judgement would be taken.

You're not right in the head, vT.

Thats what the voices say. :(

Aye there is they introduced Non Deep Fried Pizza's :P

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

:lol:

Note how you spared me Materazzi's "red card" earlier - which swung the game from total dominance to Italy under pressure.

Had, say, McFadden done that tonight, I doubt the same judgement would be taken.

Did McFadden bloody dae it? NAW! He's not a cheat like most of those Itailian swine :P

Long live King Faddy :D . The former monarch Thierry can shove his head up his erse :lol:

onsP5NR.jpg

I've got to say, I'd have given the penalty, even with the replays. It LOOKS like he might have went down before he hit Neill, but there isn't enough there to suggest that it's definate, so the penalty would really have to be given.

: )

Archived