France Vs Scotland - Page 2 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

France Vs Scotland

hayfever

Gordon

Hutton Weir McManus McEveley
McFadden Brown Ferguson Fletcher McCulloch
O'Connor

This is what I would like to see, and will be very surprised if this isn't the team that starts. I'm very surprised that people have been putting Boyd up front on his own in their predictions, cos he has shown under PLG he can't play as a lone striker and needs to be up front with a strike partner, which is why I would go with O'Connor.

As for the score, we need to score the first goal if we are to avoid defeat and think it'll be a draw or maybe sneak a 1-0 victory but I'll go with 1-1.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gordon

Hutton Weir McManus McEveley

McFadden Brown Ferguson Fletcher McCulloch

O'Connor

Yes, I'll agree with that one. We'll keep Boyd for our 2nd half super sub and play him alongside O'Connor or McFadden.

I'll predict a 1-0 Scotland win!

I have no signature

Guest GibbyTON

Probably the hardest game to predict tonight, id love to see Scotland come home with 3 points but i will go for 1-1 insuring Scotland still come home with a result.

Please ;)

Don't think Hutton is that bad a player actually. Not a great game tonight so far but not a lot wrong either except coming inside a bit too much instead of staying wide.

I don't have a clue why McLeish has put Alexander in at left back though.

Still, so far so good. Hopefully we can sneak it, if not a draw would still be excellent.

Way-hey!!!!!!

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived