Reserves Thread - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Reserves Thread

BishopBrennan

Apparently that's the price for all reserve games if you don't have an ST. They could at least throw in a half-and-half scarf.

Seriously, who other than the most rabid Inverclyde Celtic fan is going to pay for that?

Nothing against the reserves or the league at all but that's pretty shan, charging a fiver for what's basically a bounce game.

I didn't pay into the reserve game against Hibs so I don't think that's the case. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yon official site says:

Admission prices for all 2018/19 home reserve fixtures are as follows:

Adult: £5

Concession (Over 65, Student, and U-21s)^ | Free

Child (12 – 17)^ | Free

Child (Under-12)* | Free

Season Card holder | Free

^Proof of entitlement must be provided for concessionary tickets, while proof of age is required for children between 12 and 17 and those between 18 and 20.

*Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.

EOho8Pw.png

That's a decent Celtic team we beat with with some decent players in it we beat today:

Tony Ralston - Played for Celtic first team, including in Champions League and then spent part of last season on loan at Dundee Utd.

Benyu Kundai - Signed from Ipswich and was around the first team squad at the beginning of last season and looked impressive

Armstrong Oko-Flex - New latest " wonderkid " signing from Arsenal

Daniel Arzani - Australia's great new hope, who played at the World Cup this summer and who Man City have just signed and sent on loan to Celtic.

I'm sure some of the more unknown Scottish youngsters in the team have decent ability as well so a very well done to what is a very young and inexperienced reserve side.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

• 2 weeks later...

From the admittedly very limited number of reserve games I attended last term, I thought Purdue looked like one of the most likely to make the transition to the first team this season. Looked a cut above when securing the league against Ayr.

Seems to have been a bit unfortunate to take a bit of a backward step this season, now a regular sub for the reserves.

Surprised at that, as he's a talented player.

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Archived