Is Toby Banned? - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Is Toby Banned?

capitanus

Aye, he got banned for a fortnight. Don't remember him calling Eric a beast though. Has Eric De Ball been banned too? He's went awfully quiet. Mind you, he could be in the Caribbean repairing the hurricane damage by hand. Or on set filming the new Fast and Furious film.  

26/4/18

A Decade of Wakeism.

Aye, he got banned for a fortnight. Don't remember him calling Eric a beast though. Has Eric De Ball been banned too? He's went awfully quiet. Mind you, he could be in the Caribbean repairing the hurricane damage by hand. Or on set filming the new Fast and Furious film.  

He never outright labelled Eric a beast he rather painted a picture whereby you would struggle to find an alternative message. Like far too many posts on this messageboard in recent times it was too far and unnecessary.

He never outright labelled Eric a beast he rather painted a picture whereby you would struggle to find an alternative message. Like far too many posts on this messageboard in recent times it was too far and unnecessary.

Better keeping yer heid down HC - like most others on here. You don't want to find yourself one of the many targets.

Can understand the emotive fallout from the stars night - which took a sinister turn obviously. But generally there's a wee bit too much hate on here outwith that topic.

I can understand the Mods going for a light touch and I wouldn't want the place to be sterile - but the world has moved on and there are certain topics (in the 'written' word

particularly) that don't bear scrutiny. I didn't see Toby's post so I'm not commenting on that.

Show Racism the Red Card

HC's fine, you're an oily wee grass, he has no danger whatsoever of being regarded as you are (poorly)

I've asked you to elaborate on the continuing 'grass' patter Ewan. Which as you and I know relates to an overtly racist comment on here. You have a problem with that clearly and it doesn't show you in a particularly good light either.

I might not go down well in your wee circle of hate but I can live with that. For a highly intelligent and well read guy - you show a worrying lack of insight at times

I've had one (3 post) conversation with the mods (ever) on the subject of the post you are aware of. Finito.

So don't bother deflecting - this is really about your behaviour

Show Racism the Red Card

I've asked you to elaborate on the continuing 'grass' patter Ewan. Which as you and I know relates to an overtly racist comment on here. You have a problem with that clearly and it doesn't show you in a particularly good light either.

I might not go down well in your wee circle of hate but I can live with that. For a highly intelligent and well read guy - you show a worrying lack of insight at times

I've had one (3 post) conversation with the mods (ever) on the subject of the post you are aware of. Finito.

So don't bother deflecting - this is really about your behaviour

Grass says what?

EOho8Pw.png

What is the 'overtly racist post' which Cornbeast refers to?

Is it the one which I mentioned that Uber have lost their licence to operate in London? Well, they did. It was as a result of several sex attacks by male drivers of Pakistani Muslim origin. Nothing racist about stating a fact.

Also,

The Muslim rape gangs and child groomers who operated on a massive scale in Rotherham, Newcastle, Derby, Oxford and several other places were also predominantly males of Pakistani Muslim origin. Once again, nothing racist about stating that fact.

The police and Social Services failed to investigate properly the instances in Rotherham. Why? Because they were frightened of someone calling them a 'racist'. And who would be the type of person who would use such labels? Step forward - Cornbeef.

For the record, I'm not afraid of being labelled 'a racist' by some anonymous cry-bully on a messageboard for a small football club. I can think of much worse things to be called. However, at least back it up with hard facts like i have, rather than behaving like a hysterical big girls blouse shreiking 'racist' any time someone says something that you would be too frightened to say.

Oh, and for the record - neither Pakistanis or Muslims are a race. Thanks for playing, Champ.

*insert signature here*

That's no 'justification' for the post we're talking about but I'm not getting into a massive debate on here. It would clearly be a pointless exercise as far as you're concerned.

and for your info - I'm very much aware of extent of the damage caused to victims in one of those abuse enquiries you mentioned. Your post is still misguided (as are your wee band of supporters who are keeping this going)  

Show Racism the Red Card

That's no 'justification' for the post we're talking about but I'm not getting into a massive debate on here. It would clearly be a pointless exercise as far as you're concerned.

and for your info - I'm very much aware of extent of the damage caused to victims in one of those abuse enquiries you mentioned. Your post is still misguided (as are your wee band of supporters who are keeping this going)

And who exactly are my "wee band of supporters"?

You still haven't answered my question, What is the 'overtly racist post' which Cornbeast refers to?

*insert signature here*

You find it difficult to move on Cap. Give it a try.

Why should I move on when you say so?

You made a wrongful accusation against me and even tried to get me banned from here on the basis of that wrongful accusation. I'm not any more or less 'racist' than the average white Scottish guy, but I refuse to be intimidated by lefties like yourself with their own wee petty agendas.

*insert signature here*

• 1 month later...

You find it difficult to move on Cap. Give it a try.

It seems you find it difficult to move on, Cornbeast.

Hence why you brought this subject up earlier.

*insert signature here*

Archived