Ed De Ball - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ed De Ball

Alan_Partridge_Ton

It's been an incredible journey for Ed. He's got that far under people's skin he's even made them create new account's.

Sadly, I'll probably overtake him soon which is a real shame. The guy is a ledge.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I've had this account since 2006.

'account's' doesn't require an apostrophe you puddle drinker.

I know you have Toby.

Apologies for the predictive text.😋

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Who would have thought that the lackey of a incontinent, Fife jakey would display such a poor level of character judgement?

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• 2 weeks later...

Archived