Thread About Ex Player - Page 115 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Did he come back after that injury at Celtic Park? Don't remember him playing again after that...

He came on as a sub against ICT in the cup in November then two league starts in March.

Edited by LinwoodTON
  • Downvote 3

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Speaking of useless sand-dancers, Declan McDaid slithers on as a sub for the luvvies in their latest defeat. Got the ball twice and gave it away twice after five seconds both times.

Will be playing junior football within five years IMO.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Speaking of useless sand-dancers, Declan McDaid slithers on as a sub for the luvvies in their latest defeat. Got the ball twice and gave it away twice after five seconds both times.

Will be playing junior football within five years IMO.

And then we'll sign him and turn him into Jimmy Johnstone.

Ross Caldwell scores both Brechin goals at Peterhead (so far).

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Ross Caldwell hat-trick for Brechin at Balmoor.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

David 'King Snake', 'Hoppy' Hopkin's Livingston side being thoroughly humiliated by a Welsh pub league outfit.

What a terrible shame.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

In fairness 'Hoppy' has the Berkshire-Hathaway corporation to fall back on. It's a well-known fact that he's among the world's greatest investors. The funny thing is he never talks about it, and certainly his friends don't constantly bring it up at every opportunity, so clearly he's modest as well as enormously wealthy. He could easily afford not to be in football management but he does it anyway, even though he's also really bad at it.

• Downvote 1

EOho8Pw.png