Morton v The Queenies - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton v The Queenies

Hej

Didn't think it was a pen to be honest but should had free kick when challenge outside box in lead up to pen

Was definitely a pen. Silly from their defender cos Strapp wasn't getting round to the ball

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As it stands that us, Forfar and Ayr all on 9 points, with Airdrie on 8, Arbroath on 7 and Dundee v ICT taking place tomorrow with them both on 7 points. If other games stay the same we’d still be fourth best runners-up even if we were to draw and lose on penalties, but we’d drop out if Arbroath score (currently drawing with Alloa) or Dundee or ICT draw tomorrow.

Just win then we don’t have to worry about everyone else.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

The lack of squad depth really shows when an injury to Strapp - who shouldn’t exactly be viewed as a key player yet - transforms the team into a makeshift rabble. That’s what’s going to kill us this season unless significant additions are made: and these two ringers are not that.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived