Morton vs. Dunfermline - 5/10/19 - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton vs. Dunfermline - 5/10/19

capitanus

I asked my dad on Thursday if he had had his card replaced. He hadn't, and he also hadn't seen the message on the website about it. He contacted the club after I told him, but they never got back to him. If you didn't go onto the website, and you haven't been contacted, then it's not clear at all.

I missed the last home game, so I wasn't sure if my card worked or not. I phoned the club on Tuesday, noone there could give me an answer and they said they'd call me back. They didn't. Luckily my card worked today.

Yes it was clear. It can't be any more clear than being posted on the website and social media channels. How else do you expect them to communicate with the support at large?

Tell yer da to stop being a luddite and get him a laptop and some broadband and he won't miss out

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it was clear. It can't be any more clear than being posted on the website and social media channels. How else do you expect them to communicate with the support at large?

Tell yer da to stop being a luddite and get him a laptop and some broadband and he won't miss out

An electronic system, with a database of users with contact details. Tough one that.

Email or letter. Like any other business would. It's not difficult.

Indeed, the club said they would send letters to those affected. It seems that they sent letters to some not affected, but didn't to some who were.

Queue at the ticket booth at 10 past. Dunfermline fans who just turned up, in the queue screaming a world of abuse at the stewards for the shambles of queueing for then another queue. Shouting it's a shambles and Morton couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

It is a shambles but could have sworn that it's exactly the same at EEP.

Morton should be phoning and/or sending letters to every single season ticket holder, apologising for any inconvenience and promising to resolve the issues quickly. They should then use social media and the local print media on top of that, not instead of. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

It’s the club’s responsibility to contact anyone affected directly. If anyone has turned up today with their card not working and/or unaware that there could be an issue, that’s down to laziness on the club’s part rather than any fans.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Just missed an open goal. It is the only thing that’s happened so far.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Time to wipe the blood out of my eyes.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Email or letter. Like any other business would. It's not difficult.

Indeed, the club said they would send letters to those affected. It seems that they sent letters to some not affected, but didn't to some who were.

A mailshot wouldn't have been difficult to send out, I'll accept that.

I noticed that they now have TVs with ads at the pie stall, but still have that abomination of a sauce table.

They look good.

Particularly loved the advert promoting the home top they are showing on them... pictured modelled by Harkins and Tidser.

Archived