MCT Members Terms and Conditions - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

MCT Members Terms and Conditions

https://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/news/17861065.george-anderson-allan-mcgraw-handed-cheque-ton-chief-executive-dave-mackinnon-behalf-morton-club-together/

c) An appointee of MCT will serve on the Greenock Morton Football Club Board as soon as the first MCT monthly payment to Greenock Morton Football Club is made. The initial appointee will be selected by the Board and Leadership Team of MCT for a period of 24 months after which time a new appointee will be elected. The MCT appointee is on the Morton Board to represent the Board of MCT and, in turn, to represent the cumulative democratic wishes of the Membership of MCT. (See Clause 5c).

Anyone know who has been picked to serve on the board?

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk/news/17861065.george-anderson-allan-mcgraw-handed-cheque-ton-chief-executive-dave-mackinnon-behalf-morton-club-together/

c) An appointee of MCT will serve on the Greenock Morton Football Club Board as soon as the first MCT monthly payment to Greenock Morton Football Club is made. The initial appointee will be selected by the Board and Leadership Team of MCT for a period of 24 months after which time a new appointee will be elected. The MCT appointee is on the Morton Board to represent the Board of MCT and, in turn, to represent the cumulative democratic wishes of the Membership of MCT. (See Clause 5c).

Anyone know who has been picked to serve on the board?

Graeme McLennan as far as I’m aware

Dykes, Dylan.

Last seen making a substitute appearance for Stenhousemuir in their 3-0 home defeat to Cowdenbeath on Saturday, alongside Scott Bonner McLaughlin.

On that subject: the new board member is Scott Bonner McLaughlin.

EOho8Pw.png

The Getafe 2015 squad.

In that game, Emi Buendia might well have played. He was a youth player then. Now, of course, he's a regular in the Premier League for Norwich. Pablo Sarabia (now PSG) was also in the squad at that time.

Still, we got Rotherham instead, so it's not all bad.

EOho8Pw.png

I appear to have had a stroke while composing that and not noticed. But yes, Dykes has looked out of place even at that level which is as hilarious as it is unsurprising.

Probably still better than Cameron Blues.

On topic, I am unimpressed by MCT not passing any comment on this so far as someone putting £20 a month towards them, but while we shouldn’t lose sight of the central issue here and let infighting mask any potential incompetence or worse, I am also going to question the motivation of the Warren Hawke fan club in being the one to raise this.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Probably still better than Cameron Blues.

On topic, I am unimpressed by MCT not passing any comment on this so far as someone putting £20 a month towards them, but while we shouldn’t lose sight of the central issue here and let infighting mask any potential incompetence or worse, I am also going to question the motivation of the Warren Hawke fan club in being the one to raise this.

He was probably wondering why he was not parachuted onto the board on behalf of the 'ivry buddy chips in munny' brigade. He would need to identify himself first for this to happen.

*insert signature here*

Other point Graeme McLennan will toe the party line when it comes to signings as king hoppy's word is absolute, even when it's complete landfill like Blues, McLean, Rimsbottoms etc.

The MCT know their place when it comes to such matters. ETA: that is- to keep quiet and obediently obtain the status quo.

*insert signature here*

, I am also going to question the motivation of the Warren Hawke fan club in being the one to raise this.

How about because people are paying good money into MCT on the back of certain commitments that were made. One being representation on the board. How many others will fall by the wayside now that they have supporters committed to funding the club for the forseable future.

How many others were waiting to see how this all panned out before committing to MCT who maybe now are thinking twice about contributing to 'ivry buddy chips in munny'.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Archived