Championship 19/20 - Page 16 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 19/20

SpoonTon

Never watch Scottish football at all other than Morton and Scotland, only other football I watch, on tv or otherwise, is English Premier League or FA Cup etc.

I don’t support any other team other than Morton although I like to see QPR and Reading win simply because of their strip. Also like to see Paphos do well as they are sort of my adopted home town team.

Always felt that you can change your house, car, job even your wife but never your football club and that actually “supporting” another team is a bit like cheating on the Mrs.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never watch Scottish football at all other than Morton and Scotland, only other football I watch, on tv or otherwise, is English Premier League or FA Cup etc.

I don’t support any other team other than Morton although I like to see QPR and Reading win simply because of their strip. Also like to see Paphos do well as they are sort of my adopted home town team.

Always felt that you can change your house, car, job even your wife but never your football club and that actually “supporting” another team is a bit like cheating on the Mrs.

Wow, you must be a super duper Morton fan.

Funny that, I've always said I've had two wives and 5 Fiances but only one Greenock Morton since 1964! I don't get people saying they support two clubs, woudn't trust them as far as I could throw them!

I’m going to suggest that there’s a common denominator, here.

QoS 1-0 Dundee United

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

2-0 Queens.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Dunfermline 1-0 Ayr United (Kiltie)

1-1 now.

2-1 Ayr.

Queens 3-0 Dundee United

3 nil Queens

4-0.

Archived