morton against dunfermline - Page 10 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

morton against dunfermline

beetee

Not to sound like yer da here, but why are we giving ohr players pizza? https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/road-trip-mortons-story-not-13915778

Also, this writer thinks JJ “had a spring in his step” after that debacle.

Butter my arse!

Everyone knows that the best thing to eat after a game of liquid football is a sandwich. A cheese sandwich. With cooked meat. And a hot egg. A crescent of crisps. And a side clump of cress.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Former Rangers star Jonatan Johansson has been in charge at Ton for just over four months and with McKinnon’s squad, charted a path to the fringes of the Championship's top four.

However, stormy waters had to be battled last week".

I don't know if that says more about shoddy journalism or how Morton is viewed, but either way it's absolutely dismal reading.

AWMSC

Charting a path and a spring in his step, what a tragic ****ing loser. If the board have any intention of changing the perception of this club from a diddy outfit then they need to purge the plucky little Morton attitude out of the club, and it’s become startlingly apparent that Johansson is a biggest advocate of it we have currently. It obviously long predates him, but it’ll not be going anywhere while he’s at the club.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Also, the previous feature from that Daily Record journalist was on East Fife. No analysis of Morton in it really which is perhaps how he’s failed to notice that Johansson is a clueless diddy, but in going through East Fife’s preparation he reveals this:

Half-a-dozen sheets of paper with penalty box diagrams are being filled in by McMinn with details of what the Fifers players are to do at set-pieces, both attacking and defensively. An iPad shows video clips of what Morton have done at free-kicks, corners and in different phases of previous games.

I’d love to see that video package, since we’re such a disorganised mess at every single set-piece that Johansson has clearly never come within million miles of the level of detail required to actually plan a routine.

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Archived