Morton vs Whoever we're playing - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton vs Whoever we're playing

port-ton

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mcalister with his huffy wee boy blaming face on again at Gaston (who admittedly should have came off his line sooner)

Getting sick of the attitude now from our captain that isn't backed up by his performances.

Criticism 9f McAlister fair in general, but Gaston deserved all he got for that goal.

Ship out both keepers in January and go and get the single upgrade we should have done for about 3 years now.

It’s almost as if spreading our budget between two mediocre goalkeepers was a terrible idea from the beginning.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

At least JJ has his excuse when we lose now

Not really we were one down going on 3 when the penalty was conceded. We've offered nothing. Tidser long strike all we've had.

This is nonsense. Crowds will down to fuck all very soon.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Not really we were one down going on 3 when the penalty was conceded. We've offered nothing. Tidser long strike all we've had.

This is nonsense. Crowds will down to **** all very soon.

I'm getting really sick of the manager who has systematically lowered expectations since the moment he walked through the door so I expect him to use the red card as an excuse and say we were playing well before it. Whether it's his players or not what he's done is a sackable offence.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Didn't the rules change for red cards and penalties?

I thought you couldn't get double punished.

Only if you attempt to play the ball and not when you fuck up a header and rugby tackle the striker to the ground.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived