The results are in.... - Page 4 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The results are in....

capitanus

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let it go mate. Nobody cares anymore.

I do.

See above. This thread has been my highlight of the season. The fact that Bollockhead has decided to align himself to the Groomed-arse and his groomer made me more inclined to continue.

*insert signature here*

Weren't they always aligned in here? Sure seemed like it.

No, Bawheid was pretty much a strange character in his own right and wasn't involved with Ernie, Gordon or whatever creepy warped agendas that they had. I actually got on pretty well with him and his family too, I genuinely thought they were lovely folk, and stood up for him on many occasions on here even to some of my closest mates.

I see Bawheid joining in some of the name calling on Gordon's silly wee messageboard, whilst the name calling itself doesn't bother me in the slightest, it saddens me that he would stoop so low as to side with them against me.

Only goes to prove that you should never trust a Tory.

*insert signature here*

No, Bawheid was pretty much a strange character in his own right and wasn't involved with Ernie, Gordon or whatever creepy warped agendas that they had. I actually got on pretty well with him and his family too, I genuinely thought they were lovely folk, and stood up for him on many occasions on here even to some of my closest mates.

I see Bawheid joining in some of the name calling on Gordon's silly wee messageboard, whilst the name calling itself doesn't bother me in the slightest, it saddens me that he would stoop so low as to side with them against me.

What’s Bawheid’s name on the other forum?

I got the feeling that toward the end of their time in here the three of them imagined themselves as part of some kind of anti-clique alliance.

Thank fuck they're gone though, their patter was mind numbing.

The thing that Bollockhead is too stupid to realise is neither Gordon or Ernie ever go to games - whether it's league games against Alloa or big cup games when they come around - as they are both scared of being confronted for their actions - however Bollockhead is still regular at all these kind of games.

He has become another Groomed-arse, a proxy for old Ernie's poisonous agenda and will be left answerable for all of his actions. Just let that sink in.

*insert signature here*

Your favourite Morton forums half time results:

244 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

23 members, 217 guests, 4 anonymous users

Your Least favourite Morton forum:

Talk of the 'Ton » 'TALK OF THE TON' - ANYTHING MORTON RELATED.

Moderators : NoneUsers browsing this forum: None

I await another week of your delicious seethe. :D :P :thumbup2:

*insert signature here*

Tonights results:

Themortonforum.com

112 user(s) are browsing this forum

15 members, 95 guests, 2 anonymous users

The 'other' forum :

Talk of the 'Ton » 'TALK OF THE TON' - ANYTHING MORTON RELATED.

Moderators : NoneUsers browsing this forum: None

Does everyone notice that I'm being polite about them this weather?

*insert signature here*

Today's half time results:

Your favourite Morton supporters forum:

194 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

25 members, 167 guests, 2 anonymous users (See full list)

A forum created by some random people who pretend to be Morton supporters based on some loose connection with Greenock:

In total there are 16 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:30 am

Registered Users: LinwoodTON

So, Gordon has been logged in all by himself all afternoon. What a wee shame. Why not visit him and give him some sympathy, or just to laugh at him. Here is the link:

https://www.thegreenockmortonforum.com/

Edit to add:

I'm actively doing my best to help them get folk interested in their silly wee messageboard, out of pity more than anything, but they will be erupting with seethe any time now. How is that for gratitude?

Anyway, I await another week of your delicious seethe and porky jibes. Ouch, those hurt. :lol:

Yum, yum. Pigs bum. :thumbup2:

*insert signature here*

Check the nick of this folks:

QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON - Page 2 Empty Re: QUEEN of the SOUTH v MORTON Today at 3:51 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON

2 up at half time, thanks to Tumility and Nesbitt, with a special word for the Queens keeper who is having a bit of a mare.

Who is Tumility?

And how would you know how the Queens keeper is doing?

You're having a mare here:

Ngvd90d.jpg

*insert signature here*

No porky pig jibes yet?

I wonder why?

Is it because The Harry Dunn's are playing on council TV, and both Urnie and Bollockhead will be too busy watching their REAL club?

They have abandoned poor Gordon. He deserves pity.

Ngvd90d.jpg

*insert signature here*

Tonight's half-time results:

Everyone's favourite Morton supporters forum:

225 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

29 members, 193 guests, 3 anonymous users

Ernie "Weemanton" Newall and Gordon Dyer's feeble effort:

In total there are 37 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests

Congratulations are in order tonight - someone actually posted something on that silly little forum about a Morton game whilst an actual game was being played. Still doesn't make either of you supporters though.

*insert signature here*

Does anyone wish to volunteer to do the Half time scores for this weekends match? It's great fun. I would do it myself (again) but happy to give a shot to someone else who wants to join in the amusement.

All you need to do is check the amount of visitors on this forum;then visit the fake Morton forum and check theirs, and post the results on here whilst laughing at them going off their nuts.

*insert signature here*

From the fake Morton supporters forum:

In total there are 21 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

Most users ever online was 88 on Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:30 am

Registered Users: LinwoodTON, willyTon

In comparison here is the messageboard for proper Morton supporters :

150 users are online (in the past 15 minutes)

14 members, 130 guests, 6 anonymous users (See full list)

ETA:

Another week, another porking from your favourite Porky banger. You must love it in you. :P

Oink, oink, oink. :lol: :lol:

*insert signature here*

I see that the 'point and laugh' forum are still scrambling for relevance by going on about percentages of members etc. Who actually cares. Everyone knows that they've probably only got a handful of genuine members at best and the rest are just multiple aliases.

An absolute 'swing and miss' effort.

Whilst we are on the subject of statistics, here is one for 'wee Andy' aka 'Weemanton' - your silly wee messageboard only had one post during the actual game, which was this nonsense drivel from that repulsive 'folk that stutter etc' character whom I apparently mock:

MORTON V ARBROATH - Page 2 Empty Re: MORTON V ARBROATH Yesterday at 3:04 pm

LinwoodTON

LinwoodTON

We've moved up a place in the league after Queens opened the scoring away to Dunfermline.

Now, that's embarrassing. :lol: :lol:

*insert signature here*

• 1 month later...

Archived