Sizzling Hot Weather - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Sizzling Hot Weather

capitanus

Dogs Die In Hot Cars would be a good name for a band.

I believe there is a band already called that from along the road from me in St.Andrews in the East Plook of Fife.

A quick Google search and I find out that they haven't cited me as an influence. Ever.

Bastards.

THINK FROGS, NOT THUNDERBIRD

:P Simpleton McYank will be along shortly to answer. :rolleyes:

I'm actually surprised he hasn't come along.....  :oops:  :P

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack." ---Unknown

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

I'm actually surprised he hasn't come along.....  :oops:  :P

I'm not surprised that you are surprised. Considering that you are not the brightest match in the box.

A surprise should be something like Leicester winning the league, or Croatia getting to the World Cup Final, or a completely culpable fuckwit winning a small claims court case despite being a tosser that wrecked someone's kitchen with his shoddy plumbing and no liability insurance - not someone taking the piss out of you, as that should be par for the course.

I'm not surprised that you are surprised. Considering that you are not the brightest match in the box.

A surprise should be something like Leicester winning the league, or Croatia getting to the World Cup Final, or a completely culpable ****wit winning a small claims court case despite being a tosser that wrecked someone's kitchen with his shoddy plumbing and no liability insurance - not someone taking the piss out of you, as that should be par for the course.

I'm certainly surprised that they've let you back on here Urnie, although I'm not sure you'll last very long long. Paul Johnstone, Russell Gordon and Dean Jones McKinnon really only like their version of the truth I'm afraid, then they'll just give you the Lee Wallace treatment and probably blame Cornbeef for it.

Then I guess it'll be back to ripping the absolute pish out of the 'bad' boys on a daily basis again on your blog. It really does make me laugh when they call you names on here, then hurry over to the blog to see if you've blogged them yet.  :lol: And to think that they call Dr Zhivago an attention seeker.  :o

Have you got a link to the blog? I've just got a new phone and I'm struggling to find it. :thumbup2:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I'm certainly surprised that they've let you back on here Urnie, although I'm not sure you'll last very long long. Paul Johnstone, Russell Gordon and Dean Jones McKinnon really only like their version of the truth I'm afraid, then they'll just give you the Lee Wallace treatment and probably blame Cornbeef for it.

Then I guess it'll be back to ripping the absolute pish out of the 'bad' boys on a daily basis again on your blog. It really does make me laugh when they call you names on here, then hurry over to the blog to see if you've blogged them yet.  :lol: And to think that they call Dr Zhivago an attention seeker.  :o

Have you got a link to the blog? I've just got a new phone and I'm struggling to find it. :thumbup2:

Thank you very much for welcoming me back, Smithers. And you aren't having a meltdown at all.

Are you being a good Benson, I hope? Are my Donnay breeks dry yet. I'm going to need them soon as I'm off to Somerset Park today.

Thank you very much for welcoming me back, Smithers. And you aren't having a meltdown at all.

Are you being a good Benson, I hope? Are my Donnay breeks dry yet. I'm going to need them soon as I'm off to Somerset Park today.

Stay safe at Somerset Urnie. Rumour has it that the 'bad' boys are trying to get a set of baws together so they can give you a sound thrashing.

It's strange that they didn't see you at Station Park last week or pop in to see you on their way home. Maybe they're not as brave as they like to think they are.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Stay safe at Somerset Urnie. Rumour has it that the 'bad' boys are trying to get a set of baws together so they can give you a sound thrashing.

It's strange that they didn't see you at Station Park last week or pop in to see you on their way home. Maybe they're not as brave as they like to think they are.

Don't worry about my safety, for I have a big lassie to hide behind. She even took me for a pint after the game last week, but they didn't serve Pulse Cider so I left pretty quickly.

Don't worry about my safety, for I have a big lassie to hide behind. She even took me for a pint after the game last week, but they didn't serve Pulse Cider so I left pretty quickly.

Oh, I wasn't worried about your own safety Urnie, the 'bad' boys only talk a good game. 

Keystore’s serving now, Gordon.

4 crispy rolls, 20 Mayfair, a Daily Record and a bottle of Thunderbird.

Off you pop.

I'm actually on a diet, stopped smoking last month, haven't bought a newspaper for over five years and don't drink.

So popov yourself.  :)

I'm actually on a diet, stopped smoking last month, haven't bought a newspaper for over five years and don't drink.

So popov yourself. :)

Good to see you looking after yourself. That should allow for a pretty extravagant jaunt when The Kitty 2.0 has to be cracked open.

Good to see you looking after yourself. That should allow for a pretty extravagant jaunt when The Kitty 2.0 has to be cracked open.

Good stuff. The only thing that's guaranteed in life, is death. It's the cause of death that's the tricky bit, although if you look after yourself then you should do alright.  :)

Good stuff. The only thing that's guaranteed in life, is death. It's the cause of death that's the tricky bit, although if you look after yourself then you should do alright.  :)

And what happens if he doesn't look after himself, Groomee?

• 2 weeks later...

A surprise should be something like Leicester winning the league, or Croatia getting to the World Cup Final, or a completely culpable ****wit winning a small claims court case despite being a tosser that wrecked someone's kitchen with his shoddy plumbing and no liability insurance - not someone taking the piss out of you, as that should be par for the course.

I'm not as think as you dumb I am.....

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack." ---Unknown

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

Archived