Thread About Ex Player - Page 119 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Guest David Edwards

In Scotland and to a lesser extent England there is indeed an awful lot of 'staunch' sentiment under the atheist surface.

Speaking for yourself there Nacho? :D 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Listen mean girls, i dont need the likes of you trying to give me a bad name, i can manage fine myself..I didnt call anyone that name as you fine know, someone asked what someone was called and i told them, you know that fine well. You can try and rattle me and hound me off of here like  you did with the other guys, but i am a bit more thick skinned and will pop in whenever i want to. ...yours Linda  (nasty)...i might change my name to that on here, catchy..and i wont be replying to any of your jibes either so trollolloollloooolllllllllooollll away....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Isn't it a lovely day.....

Listen mean girls, i dont need the likes of you trying to give me a bad name, i can manage fine myself..I didnt call anyone that name as you fine know, someone asked what someone was called and i told them, you know that fine well. You can try and rattle me and hound me off of here like  you did with the other guys, but i am a bit more thick skinned and will pop in whenever i want to. ...yours Linda  (nasty)...i might change my name to that on here, catchy..and i wont be replying to any of your jibes either so trollolloollloooolllllllllooollll away....

Lest we forget.....

:lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

*insert signature here*

Yep: you're definitely not rattled here; not at all.

Queen of Bingo Wings :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

In Scotland and to a lesser extent England there is indeed an awful lot of 'staunch' sentiment under the atheist surface.

A lot of it is to do with Social Mobility.

A lot of would-be "Atheists" have 5 stars tattooed on their necks and own devil-dugs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

*insert signature here*

Listen mean girls, i dont need the likes of you trying to give me a bad name, i can manage fine myself..I didnt call anyone that name as you fine know, someone asked what someone was called and i told them, you know that fine well. You can try and rattle me and hound me off of here like you did with the other guys, but i am a bit more thick skinned and will pop in whenever i want to. ...yours Linda (nasty)...i might change my name to that on here, catchy..and i wont be replying to any of your jibes either so trollolloollloooolllllllllooollll away....

Hmmm. Revising history now.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Ah well it beats having your blood replaced with communion wine and your brain cryogenicslly frozen which, judging from your posts on this thread so far, is what seems to have happened to you. Still, if you incant 6 paternosters and 5 Hail Mary's all will be well and your odious racist hate filled posts on here will all be forgiven.

Funnily enough, I never partake in communion wine.

However, have another red dot for your collection, dickhead.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

*insert signature here*

Speaking for yourself there Nacho? :D

Believe it or not, although I don't actually believe in a deity, I find Mass quite therapeutic. I went with a friend a few months ago and while I didn't take communion (obviously) there's something mysterious about it that appeals to me.

Plus seemingly Ed has a bee in his bunnet about the papes, so there's another reason to be drawn to Rome.

• Upvote 1

EOho8Pw.png

I find it quite astonishing that QOBW can label us (or myself, who made the original post) as trolls for bringing this matter up. I can't imagine anyone on this forum who could make a post such as that without being condemned or brought to question.

I'll be honest, I don't know the context of the post- I've got her blocked because I don't get on with The Emoji, so want her to have as little access to my social media profiles as possible. However, the context in which she claims to have made it, as an explanation or quotation seems unlikely in the extreme. The full post was "Fenian Bastard", not "He called him a Fenian Bastard" or something along those lines. I'm not buying it.

How anyone can expect a matter like that to be swept under the carpet is beyond me. I'd like to see the response to a similar post if it was made by BluebirdTon, for example.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Ah well it beats having your blood replaced with communion wine and your brain cryogenicslly frozen which, judging from your posts on this thread so far, is what seems to have happened to you. Still, if you incant 6 paternosters and 5 Hail Mary's all will be well and your odious racist hate filled posts on here will all be forgiven.

-936 BAD. Have another.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Believe it or not, although I don't actually believe in a deity, I find Mass quite therapeutic. I went with a friend a few months ago and while I didn't take communion (obviously) there's something mysterious about it that appeals to me.

Plus seemingly Ed has a bee in his bunnet about the papes, so there's another reason to be drawn to Rome.

Sort out the bit in bold, and you are on the right track.

You can even start out lightly, like one of those happy clappy kind of churches you get in the USA, but I definitely think you are in the right place if you want to be a right-wing christian. Don't take no shit from anyone.

:D :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

*insert signature here*

Sort out the bit in bold, and you are on the right track.

You can even start out lightly, like one of those happy clappy kind of churches you get in the USA, but I definitely think you are in the right place if you want to be a right-wing christian. Don't take no s*** from anyone.

:D :D

I live around the corner from some church like that and I can't stand hearing them. As Hank Hill said, it doesn't make Christianity better, it just makes rock and roll worse. It'd be fire and brimstone all the way for me.

• Upvote 2

EOho8Pw.png

I live around the corner from some church like that and I can't stand hearing them. As Hank Hill said, it doesn't make Christianity better, it just makes rock and roll worse. It'd be fire and brimstone all the way for me.

Praise the lord!! Another convertion!!

GiRUY Senior Rasta! Our God reigns!!

Edited by capitanus

*insert signature here*

David Hopkin is a snake, if that's any use.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Guest David Edwards

Praise the lord!! Another convertion!!

GiRUY Senior Rasta! Our God reigns!!

Our God? Not mine, not for me thanks, but yours, the white Christian version presumably. And he reigns you say? Over what? If it's over the earthly realm, this 'vale of tears', constantly plagued with poverty, famine, war and pestilence, I suggest he hasn't exactly made a good fist of things. 'God is Love' was the mantra I used to hear in my childhood. Then I wondered, if this was true, why then were so many of his worshippers so full of hate and prejudice. 

God is not great.