Whacking Day Part II - Grangemouth Edition - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Whacking Day Part II - Grangemouth Edition

BishopBrennan

Get them hounded etc. 

Gaston

Tumilty Buchanan Waddell McKeown

Millar McAlister

Tidser

Telfer                              MacLean

McHugh

Grangemouth have started to pick up points and we're still woefully inconsistent. I see this being a sh**ey 1-0 win for either side. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get them hounded etc.

Gaston

Tumilty Buchanan Waddell McKeown

Millar McAlister

Tidser

Telfer MacLean

McHugh

Grangemouth have started to pick up points and we're still woefully inconsistent. I see this being a sh**ey 1-0 win for either side.

Well, that lineup is not happening.

Anyone used their live stream before?

Alexton has used it. Need to use a proxy/vpn.

I suspect the game might be off. Travelling conditions forecast to be dangerous. Ice seems to be the problem and could affect their pitch (which I think is plastic but can't actually remember as last time I was there it was so cold that my eyes froze over).

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

McKinnon annoyed that he hasn't been getting enough attention in the build up to this one, trying to play it down saying it's just another game. Also says there's more than just Falkirk, Alloa and Partick in the battle at the bottom, Morton and Dunfermline are now in it too.

They have been 'unbelievably competitive' in their last 6 games and are unbeaten in 4, but searching for their first home win.

Time to ram them back into their place.

It's undoubtedly due to injuries, but I'm glad that we are back playing 4 at the back. Need wadell to replace Kilday obviously, but I'm hopeful that a good result today, coupled by us looking more solid against Dundee Utd, will convince JJ to stick with it. Playing 3 at the back was terrifying.

I want a pretentious signature too.

McKinnon annoyed that he hasn't been getting enough attention in the build up to this one, trying to play it down saying it's just another game. Also says there's more than just Falkirk, Alloa and Partick in the battle at the bottom, Morton and Dunfermline are now in it too.

They have been 'unbelievably competitive' in their last 6 games and are unbeaten in 4, but searching for their first home win.

Time to ram them back into their place.

If we are in it, so are Queens and ICT.

I've bought the Falkirk TV payperview but can't for the life of me log in to watch it even though I'm on a proxy server. Anyone that's done it before got any advice on how to get it going?

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived