Championship 2018-19 Thread - Page 46 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 2018-19 Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You tell me. You're close pals with Gordon Duncan are you not?

Nope, never met him.

But you seem quite obsessed about the fact I’ve been on a radio quiz a few times when I’m talking about Morton related stuff on here.

Ayr miss out on Scott Wright from Aberdeen and Scougall from St Johnstone. A wee shame.

Scougall goes instead to another natural home for gubbins Scottish footballers - Carlisle United. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Morton v Falkirk aka The Hounding.

Snakes, white hankies, the lot.

This is going to be some laugh. It's not even on Alba where a lot of people will have it on a mute, we're going to have a fully fledged shame game on the telly before Eastenders starts.

Wonder if Raymond and Jonatan will share a bus through the back roads.

AWMSC

This is going to be some laugh. It's not even on Alba where a lot of people will have it on a mute, we're going to have a fully fledged shame game on the telly before Eastenders starts.

Wonder if Raymond and Jonatan will share a bus through the back roads.

We are going to get hammered by them a d get relegated

Anyone listening to Sportsound?

It’s basically a bunch of teuchters talking about how hard done to Inverness and Ross County are in relation to youth development compared to the rest of the country, in spite of having an SFA and government funded youth academy planked on their doorstep.

Whose stupid idea was it to allow these savages into the national set up?

Anyone listening to Sportsound?

It’s basically a bunch of teuchters talking about how hard done to Inverness and Ross County are in relation to youth development compared to the rest of the country, in spite of having an SFA and government funded youth academy planked on their doorstep.

Whose stupid idea was it to allow these savages into the national set up?

I get your point about the moaning, but they’ve done about as much, and shown more ambition, in 24 years than we have in over a century.

Archived