Mirror Repair - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Mirror Repair

Malt

Try the glaziers at the corner of Finnart Street/Robertson Street....01475 722833

ps thanks girls....dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot dot

The girls can't all be called Dorothy.

EOho8Pw.png

Additionally, when I was a tiny, tiny boy, that was Galbraith's corner shop. Be sure to ask the glaziers if there's any rogue Cremola Foam gathering dust in the back.

Used to have a wee sweetie shop/newsagent shop next to it.  Regular stop on the way home from the Academy in the early 60s when the Academy was where the college is now.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

• 2 weeks later...

Additionally, when I was a tiny, tiny boy, that was Galbraith's corner shop. Be sure to ask the glaziers if there's any rogue Cremola Foam gathering dust in the back.

You can get the stuff online, and a few isolated shops that sell imports sell it too.

Seems to be labelled "Krakatoa Foam" or "Creamola Fizz" in some places.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

You can get the stuff online, and a few isolated shops that sell imports sell it too.

Seems to be labelled "Krakatoa Foam" or "Creamola Fizz" in some places.

The thing is though that Cremola Foam was absolutely rubbish.

EOho8Pw.png

The thing is though that Cremola Foam was absolutely rubbish.

Very true - more fun to make than to actually drink.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

50p mix is late Roman Empire levels of decadence. A mix should cap out at 30p.

I used to get a £1 mix when I lived in Gourock, moved to Inverkip and here I was told "naw, we cannae just dae that ye'll have tae tell me whit ye want".

Archived