Championship 2018-19 Thread - Page 92 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 2018-19 Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fear there will be no Renfrewshire Derby next season!

I’d that’s the case won’t Dundee United have to seriously cut back?

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

I’d that’s the case won’t Dundee United have to seriously cut back?

Not so sure- they’ve been out the Premiership long enough that parachute payments have well and truly dried up by now anyway, and they have the bonus of two guaranteed big crowds with Dundee being down this season. Considering they finished higher this season than last, hence pocketed more prize money, they could actually have a bigger budget than they had this term.

Had the game on as more of a background thing last night so my full attention certainly wasn’t on it but what I noticed was the midden had much more of the ball but united did more with it when they had it. The game in Paisley could be and probably will be a very nervy affair. Hopefully we see them fall hard!

United were looking tired towards the end.

Not really, they were just lost all impetus after throwing on that useless sand-dancer Sam Stanton on for Clark. 

Some of the gutless shitebags in that starting eleven - Pawlett and McMullan being prime culprits - gives me the fear that they're going to royally fuck it up on Sunday. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Not really, they were just lost all impetus after throwing on that useless sand-dancer Sam Stanton on for Clark. 

Some of the gutless shitebags in that starting eleven - Pawlett and McMullan being prime culprits - gives me the fear that they're going to royally fuck it up on Sunday. 

McMullan is easily their best player along with Harkes.

I only watched the first half but i thought McMullan was easily the best player on the pitch.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

McMullan is easily their best player along with Harkes.

That'll be why Å afranko won all their POTY awards then m8.

McMullan is a flashy player but showed the limitation in his game we experienced all too often in last night's game: a terrible and unreadable final ball. When it comes to a crunch game though I would put no confidence in him turning up for it. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

McMullan is a flashy player but showed the limitation in his game we experienced all too often in last night's game: a terrible and unreadable final ball. When it comes to a crunch game though I would put no confidence in him turning up for it. 

A quick google of Dundee Utd's player of the year awards has McMullan winning the main player of the year award while Safranko won the player' player and the fans' player of the year award.

Award winning fact based analysis once more from the Garth Crooks of the forum.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

A quick google of Dundee Utd's player of the year awards has McMullan winning the main player of the year award while Safranko won the player' player and the fans' player of the year award.

Both the players themselves and 72% of the fans awarded it to Å afranko, while a glorified version of the drunks in the hospitality section gave theirs to McMullan. So the only relevant awards went to Å afranko after all then.

Thanks for playing anyway champ. 

Both the players themselves and 72% of the fans awarded it to Å afranko, while a glorified version of the drunks in the hospitality section gave theirs to McMullan. So the only relevant awards went to Å afranko after all then.

Thanks for playing anyway champ.

The only relevant awards to your argument you mean.

32.gif

The only relevant awards to your argument you mean.

The only relevant awardees being the players and the (overwhelming) opinion of the fanbase, so yes. 

Though I can understand why you'd feel so attached to the views of a pished-up hospitality section instead, as that was your faux-French hero's natural base of support while being totally overrun in the middle of the park every week and shipping 70 league goals. 

Relevance?

He's that good he he's being kept out the startling line-up by puffing mess Osman Sow and is yet to start a match of their play-off campaign.

Also, the absolute riddy of you including the diacritic on Safranko. We get it mate, you've been to Slovakia.

It's almost as if Å afranko* isn't fully fit at the moment, hence why he's not starting games. A novel concept to grasp given that Morton caretaker managers regularly start their unfit talismen forwards to get crippled instead, but here we are.

Also, the absolute riddy of you including the diacritic on Safranko. We get it mate, you've been to Slovakia.

That's just called 'using his actual name' champ, no need to turn into a milkshake-drenched gammon over it. 

35fcb47ab164f7ae04454fb17452112a409f1154

The only relevant awardees being the players and the (overwhelming) opinion of the fanbase, so yes.

Though I can understand why you'd feel so attached to the views of a pished-up hospitality section instead, as that was your faux-French hero's natural base of support while being totally overrun in the middle of the park every week and shipping 70 league goals.

It's just I could have swore you said he won ALL their POTY awards, which he didn't. I could also swear that at every single club in the world when their player of the year is announced, it's the same award as the

award McMullan won for Dundee Utd and is the major award of the night at end of season awards. Even if the majority of fans preferred Safranko, they would have most likely had McMullan 2nd in the votes, not bad for a gutless shitebag with no end product.

Probably not the best idea to use easily the most successful former morton player in a generation as proof that one defensive midfielder is solely responsible for the amount of goals a team concedes in a season.

32.gif

Who won Morton's?

" I could also swear that at every single club in the world when their player of the year is announced " 

Ours wasn't announced.

Next.

32.gif

Archived