dundee u v morton - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

dundee u v morton

beetee

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do have to wonder if there's been words exchanged, but it's hard to see Tidser as an aggressive trouble-maker. More likely he's had a word and Johansson's spat the dummy - "how dare one of these peasants question me, I signed Morelos."

That’s the thing that gets me- if there’s ever been an example of a guy that we’ve pined for in the bad old days of the betting scandal etc. it’s Tidser. He’s a brilliant pro, a smashing bloke and an excellent player (from what I can make of him from an outsider’s point of view).

Him being the issue here just doesn’t compute.

You do have to wonder if there's been words exchanged, but it's hard to see Tidser as an aggressive trouble-maker. More likely he's had a word and Johansson's spat the dummy - "how dare one of these peasants question me, I signed Morelos."

I’d said in another post that I’d heard a couple of weeks before Christmas that Tidser wasn’t happy with how the team and in particular he himself was being asked to play.

If, as has been reported, he has signed a pre contract with Falkirk, or anyone else that may be the reason behind this.

However, he’d be my first name on the sheet every week.

So far my stream seems to be from a camera angle 100 miles behind one of the goals. God knows what's happening up the morton end.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

That didn't take long...

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived