Dundee United Vs Morton - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Dundee United Vs Morton

BishopBrennan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As soon as a player thinks he’s bigger than a club he needs emptied immediately. Signing Tiffoney in the summer was a mistake and the budget could’ve been used to bring in a better player on loan.

On that subject it is interesting and again open to question in terms of sharp practice the way the Snake was negotiating a loan deal for the Rangers youngster to come to us and then he takes him to Falkirk. Totally unscrupulous individual.

On that subject it is interesting and again open to question in terms of sharp practice the way the Snake was negotiating a loan deal for the Rangers youngster to come to us and then he takes him to Falkirk. Totally unscrupulous individual.

I think that boy scored at the weekend.

That's not down to naivety or even not being good enough defensively on Tiffoney's part, it's just complete laziness.

Losing two points because a player simply can't be arsed is unforgivable and that should be his last appearance for the club.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

And will he learn from his mistake? No, because any post match analysis is likely to be done on a Monday when the wee dick is training in Livingston.

I don't think our new manager will leave anyone in any doubt about their responsibilities. Maybe soft spoken but not soft!

Well it marks the player as a ****ing snake aswell and he'll be hounded like the other ****ing rat snake bastard on the 20th oct.

In all honesty I don't think it does, he'd have been left with an 11th hour choice to make.

Snake Baws was appointed around 9:30 leaving the player 2 and a half hours to decide his future.

It was Snake Baws who had brought him in, who is to say our new manager, even if he'd been appointed at 9:31, wanted the player.

Even if Snake Baws had said to the player he was intent on leaving on the Wednesday and he wanted to take him with him, the fact that we would still have to make an appointment would leave him in limbo.

If we'd signed him anyway, then that would have been a chairmans signing and we know how well that has worked for us in the past.

Archived