Jean Johannson - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Jean Johannson

capitanus

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why? She's a public figure who talks about the club. She's fair game for civil discussion. And whatever JimJam is on about just reflects on him, not anyone else.

I've absolutely no doubts that whoever has read my post, has also clicked on her Facebook to see what I was talking about. Nobody will admit to it though mate.

Maybe you should direct that to the opening poster mate.

Or maybe he shouldn't, because I haven't even gone as far as visiting her social media site(s) but I've read and heard of plenty that goes on there which I don't think is in Morton's best interests, such as revealing transfer targets before any deals were concluded.

Don't forget, a few years back Morton lost out on a signing target to Dundee because of a club leak, therefore safeguards should be put in place to ensure that doesn't happen again.

With regards to the WAG thing, I suppose the two of them are the closest that Inverclyde is ever likely to get to a 'glamour couple' and granted her role as a TV presenter will get her more TV exposure than her husband gets nowadays, however nobody is really that bothered about that.

Her social media stuff is pissing off some amount of Morton supporters, and to an extent is having an adverse impact on their views on him.

Whilst Jonatan has a quiet understated demeanour about him, his Missus seems the opposite.

*insert signature here*

I've absolutely no doubts that whoever has read my post, has also clicked on her Facebook to see what I was talking about. Nobody will admit to it though mate.

Personally I haven't. Not living in the UK I didn't know who she was prior to JJ's appointment and I'm only interested in the Morton connection. I also don't automatically regard it as weird if a woman has male friends. It can be, depending on the circumstance, but I think that's an unfair assumption to make. And a careless one, frankly.

EOho8Pw.png

Why? She's a public figure who talks about the club. She's fair game for civil discussion. And whatever JimJam is on about just reflects on him, not anyone else.

Too many weirdos and touchers on here for it to stay on track as an acceptable discussion. It's weirding me out.

Or maybe he shouldn't, because I haven't even gone as far as visiting her social media site(s) but I've read and heard of plenty that goes on there which I don't think is in Morton's best interests, such as revealing transfer targets before any deals were concluded.

Don't forget, a few years back Morton lost out on a signing target to Dundee because of a club leak, therefore safeguards should be put in place to ensure that doesn't happen again.

With regards to the WAG thing, I suppose the two of them are the closest that Inverclyde is ever likely to get to a 'glamour couple' and granted her role as a TV presenter will get her more TV exposure than her husband gets nowadays, however nobody is really that bothered about that.

Her social media stuff is pissing off some amount of Morton supporters, and to an extent is having an adverse impact on their views on him.

Whilst Jonatan has a quiet understated demeanour about him, his Missus seems the opposite.

Some amount of Morton fans must get pissed off very easily then.

Personally I haven't. Not living in the UK I didn't know who she was prior to JJ's appointment and I'm only interested in the Morton connection. I also don't automatically regard it as weird if a woman has male friends. It can be, depending on the circumstance, but I think that's an unfair assumption to make. And a careless one, frankly.

I had never heard of her either mate. I don't do Twitter so yes, I did click on her Facebook page. I wasn't making any assumptions only than it looked very strange.

I was one today when Gary ****ing Oliver decided to run rings round himself for no reason, another one who shouldn’t be here.

He's been regressing since before McKinnon, we need to get rid and it'll be good for him too.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived