Thread About Ex Player - Page 283 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Did he play a competitive match for us? I recall something along the lines of him being involved in a game and got injured about 5 minutes in but was it a real game?

Got injured in a 5-0 win against Elgin IIRC. Without checking, it must’ve been a League Cup tie before it was regionalised and organised into groups for the early rounds.

I thought he was injured in training?

I would've argued he was definitely injured in that game, but looking back at the match thread it seems I'm wrong. Looks like he made his debut that day as a second half substitute (which I was also convinced of) but didn't come off injured.

What a horrible, and unfamiliar feeling being wrong is.

Edited by Toby

I would've argued he was definitely injured in that game, but looking back at the match thread it seems I'm wrong. Looks like he made his debut that day as a second half substitute (which I was also convinced of) but didn't come off injured.

What a horrible, and unfamiliar feeling being wrong is.

He got injured at Parklea and had to go to hospital in an ambulance.

He's on trial there, so quite possibly.

Aye, it's been pretty hard to filter out what's real from all the shite ex-Morton, linked to Falkirk rumours.

Although, as it turns out, pretty much anyone who has previously played for Morton, or under McKinnon, is a target.

Such a closed minded manager.