Falkirk v Morton 20/04/19 - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Falkirk v Morton 20/04/19

BishyTON

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not surprising Falkirk getting the backing, like St Mirren 2 years ago, doing all they can to drag themselves out of the shit, new manager new team and a togetherness.

Morton - heads in the sand, a 'does anyone really think we will get relegated?' attitude, not addressing the slide and radio silence from club towards fans.

We DESERVE to be relegated and hell mend the board if we do.

Not surprising Falkirk getting the backing, like St Mirren 2 years ago, doing all they can to drag themselves out of the s***, new manager new team and a togetherness.

Morton - heads in the sand, a 'does anyone really think we will get relegated?' attitude, not addressing the slide and radio silence from club towards fans.

We DESERVE to be relegated and hell mend the board if we do.

if they cared we wuoldnt be where we are

It's pretty grim how it's went from looking forward to this game and the chance to relegate that mob to the very real prospect of being shunted right on to the trap-door by them.

It's unacceptable that this was allowed to happen, yet it was on the cards from weeks into the diddy in the dugout's tenure. 

AWMSC

Partick are paying for supporters buses for their remaining away fixtures. Meanwhile Morton are doing absolutely **** all to get folk behind the team as per usual.

Maybe we will get a web page update at some point before the season is out.

Just makes my blood boil reading his pish. Telling the players they've got to be positive when they leave the changing room when he's one of the most negative managers I've ever seen.

The only silver lining is that he also says in these situations tactics go out the window, so we might actually have a chance.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Just makes my blood boil reading his pish. Telling the players they've got to be positive when they leave the changing room when he's one of the most negative managers I've ever seen.

The only silver lining is that he also says in these situations tactics go out the window, so we might actually have a chance.

As I said in the "who should stay" thread, the best thing that could happen would be for the players to just start ignoring him. The midfielders in particular would benefit from being allowed to cross the half-way line.

AWMSC

Millar doubtful and if Tidsers not playing the midfield are going to be absolutely burst after an hour with no options off the bench. Marvellous.

Tidser is fit so if Millar isn't available and he chooses not to play Tidser then he's just sabotaging us and should never darken our doors again. He's surely not THAT stupid.

Tidser should play even if Millar is fit regardless, but i just cant believe that even he'd be so moronic to make that decision.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

He won’t play Tidser and give it all the not the right frame of mind nonsense! Dreading Saturday as I fear that killer goal by ICT will have killed us mentally

To be fair to the players, they've put up with his pish most of the season and the heads didn't go down after the first goal midweek. That's a good sign and one of the reasons I wouldn't be disappointed to keep most if we ditch the manager.

We have been shite all season and for me it is all if, but and maybe if some guys are players. Some are living on past glory and others is based on time elsewhere.

In some

Games the heads have gone down and there have been occasions of players being truly Inept.

I just hope it’s a new gaffer who comes in May and has pre season to decide who they want.

Archived