JJ and Houston GONE - Page 11 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

JJ and Houston GONE

Who is making this offer though, again Telfer wasn’t to play as new manager would be left with him but what if the next gaffer doesn’t want Tidser?

Hawke for gaffer?

No-one has even mentioned Hawke in all this, have they? Houston said plenty about Crawford but didn't give any indication that Hawke was involved in this. You'd have thought JJ would have been looking to speak to Hawke about things last week, but the only mention was of Crawford.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Match report now up in short form. Still no full club statement. This is very poor.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Now I have had a couple of days to process all the snippets of news flying around, here are my two cents...

JJ and Houston are pr1cks for walking away an hour before kick off. At least half that Morton team played on Saturday and got us the 3 points despite knowing it is very unlikely they will be with us next season. Even Telfer, who has been an unfortunate smoke screen for the two pr1cks, came on, and despite the news about him missing out on a clause, gave a performance for the fans.

JJ & Houston should have done the decent thing, see out the match, take the plaudits of turning it around when they had to, finishing 5th which on paper looks ok - they could then run to the press about being hard done by afterwards.

Even though i agree with what happened on Saturday, it's alarming that in Crawford's first full season in charge without his dad around we have seen two managers walk out on the club at bizarre times. I hope he's learned valuable lessons from the debacle of this season.

I do not buy in to the people who say that potential managers will run a mile from us though. Managers on the level of Duffy, Moore, Johansson, McKinnon etc that we've had previously would still jump at the chance to manage a full time Championship club.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived