General Football - Weird Results And Other Things Worth Sharing - Page 30 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

General Football - Weird Results And Other Things Worth Sharing

TRVMP

I caught the tail end of the St Johnstone vs Rangers game there. Anytime I've watched St Johnstone this time they've been absolutely shite. They'll definitely be slugging it out for 10th or 11th place with dross like St Mirren. For all their effort on goal before the third goal probably was over the line, standing shouting at the linesman while the other team break is absolutely moronic. Defoe was offside for the fourth, but that made no difference. 

Nice to see another exhilarating first half in the Edinburgh derby. Load of shite. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

It sticks in the craw to praise the egg-chasers, but:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/49810476

Can you imagine FIFA behaving likewise? Or almost any football governing body, come to that?

There's a real bunker mentality around officiating in football, combined with acts of blatant disrespect towards officials on the pitch - the worst combination.

EOho8Pw.png

The Harry Dunn's are top of the league this evening. I wonder if they'll have a 'stars of 2019' evening in 40years time. They've got enough dribbling mutants in their support to make sure that the aftermath is a real fiasco....

:lol: :D :thumbup2: :bouncy:

Edited by capitanus
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

*insert signature here*

The Harry Dunn's are top of the league this evening. I wonder if they'll have a 'stars of 2019' evening in 40years time. They've got enough dribbling mutants in their support to make sure that the aftermath is a real fiasco....

:lol: :D :thumbup2: :bouncy:

Apologies, accidental red dot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

• 1 month later...

The great leaches of Scottish football, Queen’s Park FC have voted 91% in favour of turning professional.

Nice to see that after years of sponging money from Sport Scotland and ripping off the governing body so they could reside in a manor they wouldn’t otherwise be able to afford, they’ve been forced to stand on their own two feet.

Hopefully they’ll be spending their own money bringing Lesser Hampden up to licensing requirements rather than taking yet another wee present from the SFA.

• Upvote 1

It's a bit of both for Lesser, but fair play to QP for finally looking to the future and having a plan to get there. I won't pretend that wanting them out of Hampden was for their own good - it was a nonsense they hung around there for so long - but if it works out that way, fine.

EOho8Pw.png