morton v falkirk - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

morton v falkirk

beetee

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope. At the time he was correct. It's not a competition anyway. I don't take any delight in revealing confirmation our best player is leaving.

Nither do I but your source was still wrong when I put the post on you said it was wrong so we will just leave it there.

Nither do I but your source was still wrong when I put the post on you said it was wrong so we will just leave it there.

At the time you posted it he hadn't signed which is why I said you were wrong. Clearly things have progressed since.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Heading along to corporate hospitality for this one on Friday night. Expecting a wonderful evening's wit and repartee from that charismatic Chief Exec man. I truly hope the chairman will be there too, his hairline fascinates me.

I predict Morton 2-1 F*lk*k Fully expect the nasty man with the silly east coast accent to get a hounding live and free on the BeeBeeCee. 

"It's the insomniac's boyfriend, Mr David Clifton" - Alan "Jacka-naka-nory" Partridge, my old banter chum at Radio Norwich.

It’s cool. We’ve got Dylan Dykes.

All the more frustrating that we wasted a wage on a Ross County reject when we saw the performance of Lyon the other night. Could've saved a wage and offered Tidser what he was worth.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

All the more frustrating that we wasted a wage on a Ross County reject when we saw the performance of Lyon the other night. Could've saved a wage and offered Tidser what he was worth.

Doubt we’ll ever get the full story of what went on. Anyone but Falkirk though. Sake Tids.

Yes but I'm not willing to post it. As you may have realised I was arguing with bigB before the game at Tannadice that I didn't believe he'd signed a contract at Falkirk. I now know for a fact that he has. Suppose you'll just have to trust me on that. I await the usual comments..

Fair enough. Wouldn't expect you to share just wondering whether it was speculation or knowledge.

Falkirk are shite, King Snake to be sent packing again with a 1-0 defeat.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Security for the player and a show of faith from the club in question.

Also allows them to back out if circumstances change, for example if Tidser or any other player has agreed to go there both he and Falkirk could have agreed it’s conditional on them still being in the Championship, allowing the player to back out if they don’t want to drop to League One and Falkirk to plan a squad for being in the Championship without being committed to paying a high wage if they get relegated.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

That's actually not the case at all. In Scots Law you can't agree to agree something but you can agree to a contract starting on a specific date. It really all depends on the wording of the PCA. From memory, Ross County paid St Johnstone around 40k to keep Brittain. However, I think it was described as a gesture of goodwill, rather than a transfer fee.

Yeah, that’s right, though a gesture of good will that followed a threat by St Johnstone to pursue it. The nerdy lawyer in me wishes they did just to see what the courts would have done with it.

Archived