Championship 2018-19 Thread - Page 93 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 2018-19 Thread

It's just I could have swore you said he won ALL their POTY awards, which he didn't. I could also swear that at every single club in the world when their player of the year is announced, it's the same award as the

award McMullan won for Dundee Utd and is the major award of the night at end of season awards. Even if the majority of fans preferred Safranko, they would have most likely had McMullan 2nd in the votes, not bad for a gutless shitebag with no end product.

Probably not the best idea to use easily the most successful former morton player in a generation as proof that one defensive midfielder is solely responsible for the amount of goals a team concedes in a season.

VikingTon in talking shite and being a weasley shitebag shocker.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame as Thistle looked the best team

No matter as Utd will also be in the Championship next season

McMullan was SH.te for us but definitely their best player

Really think they will win on Sunday

What's changed so significantly in a week?

Ayr are trying to sign Kris Boyd. I’d say that’d be some signing but he was absolutely shite the last time.

He has popped up with a few goals for Kilmarnock over last two seasons. Could be good or could be Gary O’Connor esc.

I could see a bottom half Premiership team taking a chance on Boyd, but if Ayr are offering a decent enough wage (combined with less travelling) then he could end up there. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

That gormless jakey McCall might be all for it but how would their fans and Boyd alike take to Kilmarnock’s top scorer in living memory joining the little people? Plus they remain a totally pointless wee diddy team with hee-haw money.

I’d say the nauseating, west end, cuddly toy club would be a far more likely destination, but stranger things have happened.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Boyd’s family would rather he retired and did the punditry thing.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived