Johansson's Future - Page 25 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Johansson's Future

Admin

Johansson's Future  

84 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think should happen to Johansson?

• Sacked before the end of the season
    • Sacked at the end of the current season
    • Allowed to see out his contract until the end of next season
    • Given an extended contract beyond his current deal
  2. 2. What do you think will happen to Johansson?

• Sacked before the end of the season
    • Sacked at the end of the current season
    • Allowed to see out his contract until the end of next season
    • Given an extended contract beyond his current deal

The comments are shambolic and contradictory. He’s doesn’t know his arse from his elbow at this point, get him punted. A decent manager will get more from this current squad as there is some quality in there if we can play to our strengths. Firstly playing Tidser is a start!

The silence from the board is deafening too but not entirely surprised. Definetly think a fans forum / question and answers would be the thing to just get everything out in the open but I don’t think they’ve got the bottle to set that up.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The comments are shambolic and contradictory. He’s doesn’t know his arse from his elbow at this point, get him punted. A decent manager will get more from this current squad as there is some quality in there if we can play to our strengths. Firstly playing Tidser is a start!

The silence from the board is deafening too but not entirely surprised. Definetly think a fans forum / question and answers would be the thing to just get everything out in the open but I don’t think they’ve got the bottle to set that up.

Agree completely with the first part - I'm not convinced JJ has been revealing board-level decisions. Most of the guff he's been spouting sounds like general aspirations presented as a sort of plan. He's clueless.

Shifting the deadwood out of the squad isn't a bad idea and neither is trying to bring in good young players in on loan. The problem is that it appears he doesn't think the current players can even compete at championship level. It's complete bollocks and that's one of main reasons we're playing as badly as we are.

He really can’t help himself. He’s pretty blatantly spewing out obvious and contradictory lies every single time he trots out to speak to a journalist at this point.

I suppose the positive is that he might go so far with the deflect the blame to the board tactic that he talks hinself out of the job; the board are clearly blind to just how bad we are and the extent of the danger he’s put us in - if they weren’t he’d have been sacked already - so the hope is they get sick of him running his mouth about how awful the hand they’ve dealt him is and sack him for that.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Time for a "Johannson Out" banner.  a brave attempt to break the mould but it's failed.  Pass back to Pique and start again.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

He really can’t help himself. He’s pretty blatantly spewing out obvious and contradictory lies every single time he trots out to speak to a journalist at this point.

I suppose the positive is that he might go so far with the deflect the blame to the board tactic that he talks hinself out of the job; the board are clearly blind to just how bad we are and the extent of the danger he’s put us in - if they weren’t he’d have been sacked already - so the hope is they get sick of him running his mouth about how awful the hand they’ve dealt him is and sack him for that.

Can you give a couple of examples to substantiate your first paragraph.

I'm far from happy about how things are and the way the circumstances under which he claims to be working are being 'leaked' out.

It is quite a jump from that to do a character assassination.

Can you give a couple of examples to substantiate your first paragraph.

I'm far from happy about how things are and the way the circumstances under which he claims to be working are being 'leaked' out.

It is quite a jump from that to do a character assassination.

stop spoiling thier fun lol

Pipe down 'steve'.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

There's a quote from him in today's Telegraph about Tidser, which doesn't really bode well going forward:

"It's something that we're dealing with, and i felt as well it was important for us to have Michael until the end of the season and i'm happy that's been done...."

Then goes on to say Michael is very much included in his plans and hopes to see him back to his best. Basically, he's hinting that his head wasn't in right place to play in Jan because of the speculation surrounding him.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

There's a quote from him in today's Telegraph about Tidser, which doesn't really bode well going forward:

"It's something that we're dealing with, and i felt as well it was important for us to have Michael until the end of the season and i'm happy that's been done...."

Then goes on to say Michael is very much included in his plans and hopes to see him back to his best. Basically, his head wasn't in right place to play in Jan because of the speculation surrounding him.

And yet there he was, excellent against Ross County when he came on and turning the game against Dundee United -n ot bad for a guy incapable of playing. It's almost like the problem was doing to the manager playing five defenders in their own box rather than with the player, isn't it?

It's just another load of rubbish from Johansson. He's a flat-out bulls***ter whose comments deserve nothing but contempt at this point.

AWMSC

Who knows if he is leaving?

Nobody.  It's just the usual "We are shyte and nobody wants to play for us, we are a shambles, we are an embarrassment" stuff that is what this forum consists of now.  He may leave and he may stay but I doubt anyone actually knows.  I wouldn't be surprised to see him outlast the spectacularly useless JJ.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Nobody.  It's just the usual "We are shyte and nobody wants to play for us, we are a shambles, we are an embarrassment" stuff that is what this forum consists of now.  He may leave and he may stay but I doubt anyone actually knows.  I wouldn't be surprised to see him outlast the spectacularly useless JJ.

Which part of this isn't true. 

We quite literally are all of the above. 

TIME FOR CHANGE!

We’re currently 6th in the second tier, which has pretty much been our benchmark since four tiers were introduced in the 1970s. That’s not absolutely shite nor an embarrassment. Do we have a useless manager and some valid concerns about the club’s direction? Absolutely. Both can and should be worked on right now. But it’s hardly the existential crisis that some of the knicker-wetting pish on here would have us believe. It’s not even 2013-14.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

We’re currently 6th in the second tier, which has pretty much been our benchmark since four tiers were introduced in the 1970s. That’s not absolutely s***e nor an embarrassment. Do we have a useless manager and some valid concerns about the club’s direction? Absolutely. Both can and should be worked on right now. But it’s hardly the existential crisis that some of the knicker-wetting pish on here would have us believe. It’s not even 2013-14.

A very reasonable and accurate post.

I will probably be nearer concluding whether the manager is 'useless' or on a very steep learning curve after Saturday but to date am not confident. However other managers have started badly and come good, so I live in hope.

He has addressed some of our imbalances in the transfer window and the question is can he now set the team up in such a way to get the results we need?

Nobody. It's just the usual "We are shyte and nobody wants to play for us, we are a shambles, we are an embarrassment" stuff that is what this forum consists of now. He may leave and he may stay but I doubt anyone actually knows. I wouldn't be surprised to see him outlast the spectacularly useless JJ.

If you're going to slate the forum for how everyone on here always talks about how bad we are, it's probably not ideal to call the manager spectacularly useless in the same paragraph.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

We’re currently 6th in the second tier, which has pretty much been our benchmark since four tiers were introduced in the 1970s. That’s not absolutely s***e nor an embarrassment. Do we have a useless manager and some valid concerns about the club’s direction? Absolutely. Both can and should be worked on right now. But it’s hardly the existential crisis that some of the knicker-wetting pish on here would have us believe. It’s not even 2013-14.

i love knicker wetting pish lol

A very reasonable and accurate post.

I will probably be nearer concluding whether the manager is 'useless' or on a very steep learning curve after Saturday but to date am not confident. However other managers have started badly and come good, so I live in hope.

He has addressed some of our imbalances in the transfer window and the question is can he now set the team up in such a way to get the results we need?

warch you dont burn youre arse om the fence lol

Archived