Amazon Closure - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Amazon Closure

BishopBrennan

According to that article the rent one of the the biggest companies in the world has been paying is  60% below market value. No wonder the landlords want to increase it.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

A scummy company that treats employees terribly and dodges tax to an outrageous extent, versus an investment company acting as a landlord, the most objectionable parasites in the world.

Can everyone but Amazon’s normal employees lose?

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

I'm a landlord. I look after my tenants as well as I can and they look after my property well in return. Bit of a stupid statement.

I'm sure most do. But I'm also sure most renters would rather be able to afford their own property than be forced into paying a small fortune every month to an industry that exists primarily for the rich to ring-fence their wealth in the easiest, most hands-off manner possible.

Scum of the earth was harsh. You can't blame individuals for seeking to increase their lot.

Landlords, of any and all description, are scum of the earth.

I'm sure most do. But I'm also sure most renters would rather be able to afford their own property than be forced into paying a small fortune every month to an industry that exists primarily for the rich to ring-fence their wealth in the easiest, most hands-off manner possible.

Scum of the earth was harsh. You can't blame individuals for seeking to increase their lot.

Fkin'ell that was some U-turn, that.

*insert signature here*

My five bedroom b*stard house!

I'm surprised that 'thu Eeeeeeeze-dales' aren't going to buy over Amazon. They're local. It's local. It makes loads of money. That's their kind of thing.

Why aren't they trying to muscle their way in to that? They could get their pic in thu Tele again along with at councillor they have in their pocket.

*insert signature here*

Archived