The Bitching Thread - Page 6 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Bitching Thread

GiGi

I never suggested he was. Excuse yourself.

Yep, but you'd have to be stupid to not see what you were implying.

It was a lazy assumption anyway. It's not just broken homes that raise bawbags. Your kids turned out okay,didnt they?

• Downvote 5

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I never made any assumptions and if you talk about my kids ever again you'll be picking up your teeth with broken fingers. And that my friend is a ****ing promise.

Look forward to it.

• Downvote 5

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

• 1 month later...

Let me guess - you are on the side of the Falkirk woman, as you have been told so.

I'm on the side of the truth, back up by solid facts, like I always am. They both can't be telling the truth.

I'm more concerned as to why McKinnon wanted to jump ship in the first place, rather than the fact that he did. Haven't you wondered that too?

• Downvote 4

I'm on the side of the truth, back up by solid facts, like I always am. They both can't be telling the truth.

I'm more concerned as to why McKinnon wanted to jump ship in the first place, rather than the fact that he did. Haven't you wondered that too?

Err more money, next.

You are not on the side of the truth. You are on the side of cheap point scoring over anything related to Morton. Hence why you come on here gloating when we get beat and you rubbed your hands with glee when you heard that McKinnon fucked off to Falkirk.

Let's face it, you don't support Morton anymore. Probably never did either. You hate us and the feeling is mutual.

• Upvote 2

*insert signature here*

...because he's considerably more informed than you on matters relating to Morton. Next.

Never said he wasn't. 

If that was the case, compensation would be a formality. Haven't heard much regarding that lately, have you?

• Downvote 3

You are not on the side of the truth. You are on the side of cheap point scoring over anything related to Morton. Hence why you come on here gloating when we get beat and you rubbed your hands with glee when you heard that McKinnon ****ed off to Falkirk.

Let's face it, you don't support Morton anymore. Probably never did either. You hate us and the feeling is mutual.

I don't ever remember gloating when we've got beat, that's absurd and laughable.  :huh:

I don't even hate you fatty.  :)

• Downvote 3

Never said he wasn't. 

If that was the case, compensation would be a formality. Haven't heard much regarding that lately, have you?

The club nor its directors (whom I am on friendly terms with ;) ) are under no obligation to keep me informed on matters of a confidential nature, such as the recompense over loss of several key employees who under contract.

It will all come out in good time.

For what it's worth, I didn't think Ray McKinnon was ever going to be with us for the long term, however it was the manner in which he left which left a bitter taste with most people, but then again he was offered a job at a bigger club who were closer to home and were offering more money and possibly better personal terms.

*insert signature here*

Nah, you've just made that up.  :lol:

Oh aye? Let's see what your contribution to the Ayr United thread as:

http://themortonforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=43622&page=1

Nothing constructive, just gloating and sniping, and inevitably you making an arse of yourself.

Lets face it, you don't support Morton. Only once you can admit to it being a problem for you then you begin to move on...

• Upvote 2

*insert signature here*

Oh aye? Let's see what your contribution to the Ayr United thread as:

http://themortonforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=43622&page=1

Nothing constructive, just gloating and sniping, and inevitably you making an arse of yourself.

Lets face it, you don't support Morton. Only once you can admit to it being a problem for you then you begin to move on...

Go on, quote the posts I was gloating in.

Looks like your friendship with the lying director is rubbing off on you. Sad 😔

• Downvote 3

Go on, quote the posts I was gloating in.

Looks like your friendship with the lying director is rubbing off on you. Sad

See below...

So that's year one of Crawford's three year plan to get to the Premiership well and truly down the pan.

Anyone know what the plan is yet?

So you don't know what the plan is.

But what is the plan?

Just saying it's going to happen within three years but not offer any details what it is only convinces roasters like yourself, Stu.

Shut up ya fanny.

All gloating, wasn't it?

Of course, we all know that you were instructed on what to say, don't we?

Edited by capitanus

*insert signature here*