New Away Kit Vote - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

New Away Kit Vote

Scott

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not trying anything too hard, I don’t like any of the designs, could possibly change my mind when I see them up close, but I like pink football strips, so that’s the one I’d vote for. Easy.

Got to agree with this - the yellow one feels like a missed opportunity to me. The collar and bar look wrong. Hard to say why. So for me it's the pink 'un.

EOho8Pw.png

Got to agree with this - the yellow one feels like a missed opportunity to me. The collar and bar look wrong. Hard to say why. So for me it's the pink 'un.

They have changed in the past though, the yellow one could be a winner with a few changes to it.

Zooming in - do the black ones appear to have some sort of two shade thing going on?

Black hoops on the left one and whatever on the other one.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Zooming in - do the black ones appear to have some sort of two shade thing going on?

Black hoops on the left one and whatever on the other one.

If you're on Facebook, the official Morton page has a massive version of the photo and bears this out. The one on the far right actually has a very cool pattern. If the blue was removed, and it was just black pattern with yellow trim, it would be smart. As it is, it looks like a training top.

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialMortonFC/photos/a.1779019392384092/2259540950998598/?type=3&__xts__%5B0%5D=68.ARDPPGuDkOdbGjEVUW1JF7ANUjzxNziWaCU6s0eZ2RWLXm_r2EE1LPVkz5eZltlUfzhG2jmqB9p0QmEAuseUpkPVgEj1wZ4YwItQ7Z5XC5A4XcBDTmUCdwQdZKJ2AYizieQJLMhmoXJEOWupYCe1J3rw-l4nMbTNi1FA5J4DFa3WjOPVPFymWpqaihvEm704KUAaiQJgCBZvkI916TI2omT-x4Am8CY--5_MGw6cuE8KQjBMP2lKxIoRM7xdR8ojC0YelrhIrLNlgDz34HtWtyhEHbw-S2hpDUoYEZrUoi002zo6L2ChD6rxCPJIlH5nYcSj2LyHXLK9omvovIWuIUrX5CJx2E6KLi_ZWmfkJVCRvkDtr2xOzkwcE2U&__tn__=-R

Maybe that link will work.

EOho8Pw.png

Get the hoop effect out of the yellow, it would be considerably smarter if it was just solid yellow. I see that they're going for the Parma effect but without doing the blue all the way down it just looks tacky to alternate the yellow.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Not a huge fan of any of them but also wouldn't mind the team wearing any of them next season either. I don't wear football tops so im not going to purchase whatever one is picked.

Yellow would probably look better on the players in a full strip than sitting on a mannequin so I'd choose that one if forced.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

All the horrendous talks and that of getting another supplier is over reactionary nonsense. They all look decent enough and the fact we're selling more than ever speak volumes of the designs even if they aren't to some individuals tastes.

Archived