Squad and transfers 2019/20 - Page 68 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Squad and transfers 2019/20

Hej

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point, just the 43 league and play-off games for him last season, clearly his legs have gone.

That’s not what I meant, he played for us for months carrying an injury and was limping around the pitch in the Semi-final and cost us a place in the final. I’m wondering if he’s been doing the same last season. If not he could play at a higher level.

That’s not what I meant, he played for us for months carrying an injury and was limping around the pitch in the Semi-final and cost us a place in the final. I’m wondering if he’s been doing the same last season. If not he could play at a higher level.

Jai Quitongo cost us a place in the final

We have been through this before... Gavin Gunning did not "cost us a place in the final."

Look at the goals. Which one did he cost?

Was it him who failed to flag for offside at the first goal?

Was it Gavin Gunning who was one on one with the goalkeeper at 0-0?

Telling that Duffy did not take Gunning off when we went 2 down.

And for his injury problems, how many games did he play during his 4 month spell with us? Do we need to go over the St Mirren game at new year?

But I hope he is over his injuries.

.... who was embarrassed to go to the challenge Cup final with his Big Team supporting mates cause it was a competition not for Big Teams. Would be funny if their big team was Shellick given the absolute nick of them in 1992-93.

Sorry, as you were.

Absolutely brutal. Someone please make it stop.

We lost the Semi Final because Aberdeen where better than us on the day.

They has us camped in our own half for the majority of the game, Yes Jai missed our one proper chance, but you need to create more than one opportunity to win those games.

if i recall correctly we were also missing both Tidser (bench but not fit enough?) and Forbes for that game and had to make do with Kudus out wide.

Our main threat that season was the Forbes and O'Ware combination at set pieces, it was sorely missed, even though we only had a handful of set piece chances.  

it certainly wasn't Gunning's fault who commanded that entire back line for the whole 90 minutes, keeping the shape and discipline while Aberdeen were trying to pull us all over the park, if he wasn't there it would have more than 2 goals that they scored.

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

Wow.

My only worry with Gunning is that Duffy seemed to know how to handle him, and it's not guaranteed that Hopkin would be able to . It would be more than worth the risk though, although i doubt very much it will happen.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

My only worry with Gunning is that Duffy seemed to know how to handle him, and it's not guaranteed that Hopkin would be able to . It would be more than worth the risk though, although i doubt very much it will happen.

Hopkin managed a few far more troubled individuals at Livi and seemed to be ok. Bring him home.

Archived