French Election - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

French Election

capitanus

Your wee lefties took a big hit, whether my thinking is is 80's 90's or whatever, you are still losing election after election globally. I must applaud you on your your use of big words, stylish.

I support Le Pen you fucking nutcase.

EOho8Pw.png

:lol: :lol:

That's your big words confusing him.

:P

This shit isn't even difficult, how anyone can look at these two candidates, with all their differences, and say "heh heh that's the Left getting a kicking!" is beyond me.

EOho8Pw.png

This s*** isn't even difficult, how anyone can look at these two candidates, with all their differences, and say "heh heh that's the Left getting a kicking!" is beyond me.

It's difficult for him though. Never ceases to make a fanny of himself.

*insert signature here*

• 2 weeks later...

For those keeping the scores at home for "the rising populist right" that Anglo-American commentators have shrieked about taking down European states from within during the last twelve months, here are their election results in full:

Austria - failed, beaten by a lefty Green candidate no less.

Netherlands - failed and easily seen off by the incumbent party of government.

France - failed, le Pen tries to distance herself from their toxic brand, still gets drubbed in the run-off.

Germany - AfD already imploding and offering no credible challenge in the elections later this year - failure already assured.

The only countries whose population was gornless enough to let right-wing fantasists and crypto-fascists win meaningful power: still just rUK and the US.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Yep, too many people got high on their own supply and don't understand the differences between multi-party democracies and binary elections, not to mention cultural norms differing across the West. It's like the people who started counting down the says the EU had left when the Greek debt crisis began - they get overexcited and lose perspective.

Meanwhile I predicted that Europe would double down on population replacement and the security state, which is up to them, and this is what's happening west of the Rhine. It remains very interesting to watch a civilization dismantle itself in real-time, although it's going to take the better part of a century and I don't doubt there are several peaks and valleys between now and then.

EOho8Pw.png

Nae luck Paul. :P

If I bump into you on Friday night I'll give you another 20 to add to it as a gesture of good will.

:D :D

Duly acknowledged and accepted. Payment made.

If you PM me your email address I'll send the receipt across to you.

*insert signature here*

Archived