Christmas Pies - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Christmas Pies

HEISENBURG

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you ate a couple of cows ya fat c*nt.  ;)

Prime Scotch Beef, that's one of my favourites. :thumbup2:

On the other hand, you eat Golden Drummers for your tea, you fucking cheapskate. :lol:

You lose, Dickhead. Pointing and Laughing at you. :lol:

*insert signature here*

Prime Scotch Beef, that's one of my favourites. :thumbup2:

On the other hand, you eat Golden Drummers for your tea, you ****ing cheapskate. :lol:

You lose, Dickhead. Pointing and Laughing at you. :lol:

Do you get special rates from your clients Paul?

Maybe if you changed jobs you'd start to shift some of those unwanted stones pounds.  ;)

You can't beat Golden Drummers, chips and beans on a cold winters night. But you know that already ya creepy stalker.  :thumbup2:

I see you're back to naming yourself the winner in your imaginary games again. That'll be because you're a fat c*nt who's won f*ck all in his life. Loser, and dickhead.  :lol:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Maybe if you changed jobs you'd start to shift some of those unwanted stones pounds.  ;)

You can't beat Golden Drummers, chips and beans on a cold winters night. But you know that already ya creepy stalker.  :thumbup2:

I see you're back to naming yourself the winner in your imaginary games again. That'll be because you're a fat c*nt who's won f*ck all in his life. Loser, and dickhead.  :lol:

PMSL @ you.

What a fucking dribbling mess you are right now. :lol:

You have got 'Epic Fail' coursing through you like a stick of rock. Golden Drummers, Beans - naw, Spaghetti Hoops - and Microchips says it all about you.

I dont need to call you any names here, you know what you are. :lol: :lol:

Game, set and match.

*insert signature here*

PMSL @ you.

What a ****ing dribbling mess you are right now. :lol:

You have got 'Epic Fail' coursing through you like a stick of rock. Golden Drummers, Beans - naw, Spaghetti Hoops - and Microchips says it all about you.

I dont need to call you any names here, you know what you are. :lol: :lol:

Game, set and match.

^^^ Clearly rattled.  :lol:

Watch that blood pressure now, with all that weight pounding your chest you'll be lucky to see the bells in.  :lol:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

^^^ Clearly rattled. :lol:

Watch that blood pressure now, with all that weight pounding your chest you'll be lucky to see the bells in. :lol:

I'm as fit as a fiddle, Dyer. ;)

Are you going to the St. Mirren game on Hogmanay?

Edit to add: Shall we sing another wee song about you?

*insert signature here*

I'm as fit as a fiddle, Dyer. ;)

Are you going to the St. Mirren game on Hogmanay?

Edit to add: Shall we sing another wee song about you?

I've never seen a fiddle that shape.  :lol:

You're totally not upset here, Bluto.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

You're totally not upset here, Bluto.

Correct Beav, never been so not upset in my life. Why would I be?

While you're here, have a red dot, Dickhead.  :)

Archived