Bah Kee Stan - Page 9 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Bah Kee Stan

capitanus

As I told you before delighted to do so after you do likewise in respect of your own vile calumny earlier in that thread.

i like your big words Ed and your  gerosity to your dotters -what would they do without you?

I'll be in the bad books but have a greenie on me and a giud new year too.

and a guid new year to all the dotters too LOL

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact that you repeat the same old litany with the same old tired and stilted insults underlines your limited intellect and vocabulary Bob without you comimg on here to confess to it. Interesting though that once again you and your gang of muppets are crawling all over a thread in which you have played no constructive part Some self reflection required on your part I think.

Good morning, Ed. Red dot, dickhead.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

If that is in fact the case, it only goes to show how one of us is so remarkably stupid as to state something categorically with absolutely no evidence to support his bizarre claims.

Like it or not, I've not actually made any statement about anyone (other than saying that you're a snivelling little fuckwit, but that's evidenced in your posts), whilst you have been daft enough to do so.

Now, if you could either back up or retract your statement...

Come on you know what you implied and others inferred. Open your heart, be a big man and admit it. At the very least say you are sorry if others inferred a sinister undertone to your question which was rather bizarre in the context of the discussion up to that point. That's all I ask of you. You may wish to pop a tablet for your Tourette's before you respond.

Good morning, Ed. Red dot, dickhead.

Morning Bob. For a moment I thought you might have been on here to say that you had put £200 on a treble that God's existence would be proven before the bells, Toby would graciously apologise and that Morton would win 10 nil today at odds of £6m to 1.

Morning Bob. For a moment I thought you might have been on here to say that you had put £200 on a treble that God's existence would be proven before the bells, Toby would graciously apologise and that Morton would win 10 nil today at odds of £6m to 1.

Priceless, Ed. Red dot. My quota may be used already so if so have a wonderful new year and I'll get back on the case tomorrow.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Odds aren't given in pounds you dribbling fuckwit.

26/4/18

A Decade of Wakeism.

Archived