dundee u v morton - Page 12 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

dundee u v morton

beetee

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have I missed Clydeview’s Saturday night post match analysis where he rages about Millar and his pace yet? Along with Tidser they are first names on the team sheet.

As if by magic, he appears the next post :lol:

Cunt definitely has an email alert set up for whenever his name is mentioned. SAD!

As if by magic, he appears the next post :lol:

**** definitely has an email alert set up for whenever his name is mentioned. SAD!

Just giving one of the groupies what they want...  :thumbup2:

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Thank god we’re not playing next week. A loss at Tannadice is hardly unexpected but the manner of it is obviously the problem - the manager hanging his defence out to dry in the media isn’t great either, though it is at least some nod towards us not being good enough. The next two weeks on the training ground better produce something, or we’re goimg to be very nervously looking over our shoulder the rest of the season.

Kiltie setting up a goal on his debut is a positive at least. How’d he play?

I bumped into a Killie fan I know earlier and he said we should enjoy Kiltie while he's here, and from what his limited involvement (not his fault), it seems fair: there was a moment in the first half he got the ball under pressure, turned out of it and played an excellent pass out to the far side. Hard to tell what a player can do though, but that one move showed talent at least.

Same guy seemed to think the Bournemouth guy is rubbish, although I dunno how he'd know.

AWMSC

Wouldn't worry about Jean's dad too much.

Forgot you were the love child of fake news and generalisations.Your obsession to control the content on this forum stifles any form of rationale debate.Maybe that is why the forum already has only a very limited input from a very small group of fan base.Give it a rest and let others offer up some opinions without you jumping in like a playground big gun every time.There is a difference between confidential and personal so don’t try to hide it.

Forgot you were the love child of fake news and generalisations.Your obsession to control the content on this forum stifles any form of rationale debate.Maybe that is why the forum already has only a very limited input from a very small group of fan base.Give it a rest and let others offer up some opinions without you jumping in like a playground big gun every time.There is a difference between confidential and personal so don’t try to hide it.

Get off your high horse :lol: 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

:lol: ooft.

This thread has been a riot, reading this has been a considerably better use of time than watching this pathetic excuse of a Morton team.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Oh dear...

I read this in Charlie Nicholas voice from when he was talking about Jeff driving home.

😂😂😂

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Now now, there's no need to get confidential.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

**** sake. Retard is a horrible insult that makes the person using it look a far bigger arsehole than the intended target.

The point of an insult is to be horrible. Calling someone a cunt is horrible too. But you'll hear that and far worse at football grounds and pubs up and down the country.

So what word do we use to describe you?

Use any word you fancy, I wont be running around crying about it like a snowflake though. 

Archived