dundee u v morton - Page 11 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

dundee u v morton

beetee

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jim Spence reporting that JJ and Tidser have sorted something out. Something personal

If this is the case you can definitely see why there has been strong rumours of Tidser leaving when in previous years his love of morton has kept him at the club when he could have made more money else where.

It may be sorted in Johansson's eyes and it may be put to bed, but the damage has probably already been done and would not be surprised to see Tidser leave in the summer unless we sack the manager sharpish.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Seems like a bit of a rubbish feud if he's still getting sub appearances and not being told to stay away on Saturdays.

Basically if they're not training with the youths, it's not a real feud.

EOho8Pw.png

Tids has hopefully told him that he hasn’t got a fucking clue, and JJ has accepted this.

Tidser over JJ every day of the week. Only an absolute clown would leave him on the bench. The further forward he is, the better for me.

Jim Spence reporting that JJ and Tidser have sorted something out. Something personal

“JJ said in the interview with me it’s sorted now, was a confidential issue between them”.....

Actual Quote which is a slightly different take on ‘something personal’ don’t you agree?.

So he lets a grudge with our best player put at risk our survival. What kind of manager does that. Why did he not go out his way to get it sorted weeks ago. No wonder the fans are turning against him.. So childish TTG!

McAlister off, Tidser on.

McAlister and Millar should never play in the same midfield, neither have any creativity... it has to be one or the other.

Much as I'm not a huge fan of Millar, I'd pick him ahead of McAlister,

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

McAlister and Millar should never play in the same midfield, neither have any creativity... it has to be one or the other.

Much as I'm not a huge fan of Millar, I'd pick him ahead of McAlister,

I agree with the first part. McAlister is shite.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Archived