Local Turkish Barbers - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Local Turkish Barbers

I use Turkish Barbers regularly. They are one of the very few dividends of This multiculturalism which was enforced on the country by Tony Blair and the Islington junta in the late 1990s. They are usually head and shoulders above the usual British barber, who has been winging it for to long.

*insert signature here*

I use Turkish Barbers regularly. They are one of the very few dividends of This multiculturalism which was enforced on the country by Tony Blair and the Islington junta in the late 1990s. They are usually head and shoulders above the usual British barber, who has been winging it for to long.

I'm surprised you can afford them on your meagre salary.  :o

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I'm surprised you can afford them on your meagre salary.  :o

I only use them on occasions when I can't do my own hair. One of the good things about being a bald guy is shaving your own head. The Turks normally charge £6 or £7, which isn't a lot and generally better than a local barber or even worse, a female barber.

*insert signature here*

Clearly not, how can there be when you're still around you ****ing wrong 'un.

A wrong yin indeed. One with -10000 red dots.

giphy.gif

Just watch, he will try and slither back on the board in a few days time by posting some shite of little interest in something like the ex-player thread.

In the meantime his arseholes groomer will try and fail to fight his battles for him by posting something about pigs on his 'point and laugh' blog.

Y'know, the tragic thing about Gordon was quite a few folk did actually like him, until his descent into 'Wrong un' behaviour on behalf of someone with an agenda all of their own. It is sad really.

*insert signature here*

Archived