Belvy - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Belvy

pedro.mcghee

WTF is this town coming to!

"Only by understanding what a rebellion accomplishes can we see its limitations. A rebellion disrupts the society, but it does not provide what is necessary to establish a new social order." James and Grace Lee Boggs.

From Inverclyde now

FIREARM Search

POLICE sealed off part of Belville Street, Greenock, last night around 8.30, after receiving a report of someone being in possession of a firearm in the street. A search was carried out but no one with a weapon was found.

user posted image

They've charged an 18yr old girl with wasting police time.

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

They've charged an 18yr old girl with wasting police time.

Quite right too !! .. the police are perfectly capable of wasting their own time.

If things don't change, they'll stay the way they are.

Quite right too !! .. the police are perfectly capable of wasting their own time.

Andy, just a bit of feedback for you. I found your reply to be technically OK, but I'm not impressed by your font, the colour, your grammar and your chosen way of interfacing with the server. I have a mate in Ooolamalooo who could do it better than that, having completed several courses in replying to posts.

Please correct these flaws immediately and replace with something that will appeal to every single person on earth, having taken a straw poll of personal preferences from the same population. Within a day.

Thank You

TonInDublin

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

Archived