Morton Club Together Updates - Page 16 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Club Together Updates

Admin

Cap?

I'd have told you with a great deal of pride if that was the real reason why I wasn't taking part in this ludicrous hairbrained scheme.

Unfortunately it isn't.

I would sooner be a tight arse and a miserable cunt rather than someone who subsidises shit-for-brains ideas of others.

Discuss.

*insert signature here*

I'd have told you with a great deal of pride if that was the real reason why I wasn't taking part in this ludicrous hairbrained scheme.

Unfortunately it isn't.

I would sooner be a tight arse and a miserable cunt rather than someone who subsidises shit-for-brains ideas of others.

Discuss.

Tight arse ^^

TIME FOR CHANGE!

That’s the website updated, looks much better now. Still a relatively simple white background layout but it does the job it needs to and looks much more professional. No giant walls of text, and a pledge form that seemingly works.

• Upvote 1

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

That’s the website updated, looks much better now. Still a relatively simple white background layout but it does the job it needs to and looks much more professional. No giant walls of text, and a pledge form that seemingly works.

No security certificate by the looks of it so seems to be blocked in my office. They need to do a bit more testing of these things.

I'm delighted to announce that the Morton Club Together team will be hosting an 'Ask Me Anything' event on the Forum tomorrow night between 8 and 9. They'll be answering all and any questions you have about the new scheme, so feel free to leave your questions here ahead of tomorrow. 

My apology if I've missed it, but have you posted answers to all our questions in some sort of formal document? I would normally have renewed my season ticket by now, but I won't be buying a season ticket AND subscribing to the MCT scheme, it's one or the other. If it's MCT I feel I will be depriving the club of my usual means of support, i.e. the season ticket, although I would then pay into the games I can make it to. Can you tell me why I should opt for an MCT subscription rather than a season ticket, so that I can make an informed decision.

If you plan on going to games, that's a quite remarkably stupid way to look at it. What on earth is the point of not getting a season ticket, just to pay each week?

I work in Aberdeen, including occasional offshore trips, my home is in Glasgow and I only make it to Greenock about one weekend a month. I normally buy a season ticket as it means I'm supporting the club whether I can get to the games or not. So it's already an outlay beyond the total I would pay for the games I attend, so to add the MCT pledge to that would probably be even more stupid than the reason you refer to.

£300 per season or £240 over 24 months. There's not really any way that MCT is a better investment than a season ticket, unless you plan on putting significantly more per month than the £10.

Edited by EanieMeany

AWMSC

My apology if I've missed it, but have you posted answers to all our questions in some sort of formal document? I would normally have renewed my season ticket by now, but I won't be buying a season ticket AND subscribing to the MCT scheme, it's one or the other. If it's MCT I feel I will be depriving the club of my usual means of support, i.e. the season ticket, although I would then pay into the games I can make it to. Can you tell me why I should opt for an MCT subscription rather than a season ticket, so that I can make an informed decision.

Why are you asking the moderator of the forum, instead of Mr McLennan?