What’s happened to our Forum? - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What’s happened to our Forum?

DreamOakTree

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone send a link? Who's saying what?

One guy by the name of Raymond Shaw going absolutely wild by spamming the group with drivel for the last 48 hours or so. It’s a private group and not really worth looking at anyway so I cannot send you a working link but I’ll show you a sample of his nonsense on Saturday.

That doesn’t incidentally mean for a second that I endorse Darroch or DreamOakTree’s shite on here, but this guy is putting quite a claim in to be the worst Raymond ever to darken Cappielow.

One guy by the name of Raymond Shaw going absolutely wild by spamming the group with drivel for the last 48 hours or so. It’s a private group and not really worth looking at anyway so I cannot send you a working link but I’ll show you a sample of his nonsense on Saturday.

That doesn’t incidentally mean for a second that I endorse Darroch or DreamOakTree’s shite on here, but this guy is putting quite a claim in to be the worst Raymond ever to darken Cappielow.

There is a guy called Shaw who is a very wealthy Morton supporter. Further proof that it isn't just 'thu Eeeze-dales' who have anything more than a passing interest in Morton and some wealth. Not to say that this Raymond character is that guy, but he could be related.

*insert signature here*

But the team need us just now. Everyone needs to pull together, get the noise back, encourage the team, come together and help get ourselves out of this. We are all addicted to Morton and in this together. The team need us.

But the team need us just now. Everyone needs to pull together, get the noise back, encourage the team, come together and help get ourselves out of this. We are all addicted to Morton and in this together. The team need us.

That bad? I was feeling smug laughing at screenshots of tear-stained Dave King eulogies from Follow Follow as well.

I don't know why people put themselves forward as cheerleaders by telling others how they should get behind the team, telling others to sing etc. They can fuck off and do one.

*insert signature here*

I don't know why people put themselves forward as cheerleaders by telling others how they should get behind the team, telling others to sing etc. They can fuck off and do one.

It gives a sense of meaning and worth to people who otherwise love empty lives. Other examples of such behaviour include, but are not exclusive to; changing the nappies of alcoholic tramps, doing the Keystore run for their fags and Thunderbird, starting alternative “friendly” forums because you got emptied from other forums for being a complete fanny, making up loads of separate accounts to give the illusion of said forum being busy...

It gives a sense of meaning and worth to people who otherwise love empty lives. Other examples of such behaviour include, but are not exclusive to; changing the nappies of alcoholic tramps, doing the Keystore run for their fags and Thunderbird, starting alternative “friendly” forums because you got emptied from other forums for being a complete fanny, making up loads of separate accounts to give the illusion of said forum being busy...

I have to say that I enjoy reading the groomed-arse messageboard. It is amusing to say the least.

Also, I've got a feeling the clique will be looking out their flip flops and shades soon.... :thumbup2: :thumbup2:

*insert signature here*

I have to say that I enjoy reading the groomed-arse messageboard. It is amusing to say the least.

Also, I've got a feeling the clique will be looking out their flip flops and shades soon.... :thumbup2: :thumbup2:

We’ll be going to Greece, when Ernie’s deceased.

Is it only me that thinks this Raymond chap is just taking the pish? Don't believe for one second he's being genuine.

I blocked him. The Facebook group is full of mouth breathers anyway, but he's off the scale.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Not another brush with the Beast from the East, surely?

We’ll be going to Greece, when Ernie’s deceased.

Sign me up for scabby greyhound watching duty. 

Archived