Why do you hate Falkirk? - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Why do you hate Falkirk?

A good list so far. Keen to keep building on it.

I see there's a facebook post this morning about our fan proposal which so far has 4 utterly seething Falkirk fans creaming all over it.

Glorious stuff.

Mainly because their much lauded scheme is about to be binned as they get fucked over by a board who has been screwing them hard for a few seasons now.

• Upvote 1

The whole buying a new team in January to try to bail yourselves out. Falkirk aren't alone on that but that's 2 years in a row they have done it. Glad it looks like failing this time.

Horrible practice, tantamount to cheating.

Rules should change to stop that shite, mass January changes. Ross County did it for several years. St Mirren.

We didn't do it to the same degree but failed anyway.

Was pretty much indifferent to them until this season but the way their fans couldn't admit that they might have broken the rules or admit we had a right to be ****ed off really rustled my jimmies.

Get doon.

Some still adamant that the fact there was no specific release clause, they were in the right, despite the tribunal declaring that wrong, their appeal against it failing, and their club stumping up the cash.

Morons.

Ineos,the Falkirk Wheel, Ray Judas McKinnon..you boys took one hell of a beating... enjoy the 3rd level of Scottish football ya bunch of wankers. Be careful with your 30 pieces of silver ya tosspot, hope your redundy is shite too.

Ineos,the Falkirk Wheel, Ray Judas McKinnon..you boys took one hell of a beating... enjoy the 3rd level of Scottish football ya bunch of wankers. Be careful with your 30 pieces of silver ya tosspot, hope your redundy is s***e too.

They aren't relegated yet.

They fucking are though. The fatal nail in their horrible coffin was already delivered by The Famous last week.

Which is glorious.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I’d just like to add a couple of others in- Falkirk’s players have an annoying habit of having f*cking stupid names. Conor McGrandles, Crawford Baptie, Myles Hogarth and Forbes Johnston in the last 30 years for example.

And their commentary team on Falkirk TV- that camp, squeaky voiced we c*nt that’s the main commentator (who once finished an interview with “honest as the day is long, Ray” IIRC) and his jakey pal who just whines about perceived injustices in a manner befitting of that poisonous rabble.

Get doon.

• Upvote 2

I watched a video earlier on YouTube that came up on my recommended due to me watching a couple of Ray Mckinnon interviews past couple of weeks and it was all the hilariously awful moments in Falkirk games up until a couple of months ago compiled in to one video with a musical back drop.

It was one of the greatest 8 minutes of my life. They really have been absolutely horrific this season.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I watched a video earlier on YouTube that came up on my recommended due to me watching a couple of Ray Mckinnon interviews past couple of weeks and it was all the hilariously awful moments in Falkirk games up until a couple of months ago compiled in to one video with a musical back drop.

It was one of the greatest 8 minutes of my life. They really have been absolutely horrific this season.

You’re making far too much a deal out of trying to excuse yourself from watching Falkirk videos on YouTube, here- I’ve been in about it like a dug with a burst ball all season and it’s been fantastic.

Get it shared with the rest of the class.

Edited by Toby

And you didn't share it.

Sea.

No idea how to imbed YouTube videos on here but enjoy.

http://youtu.be/t0gzsAT0eIQ

FTFY.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.